Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I was expecting you to announce Lawn Bowling as it's another two months till opening day.

·
♥Meezers♥
6,738 Posts
Braves!!

They are gonna go all the way this year!!

·
Registered
8,778 Posts
Baseball is my favorite sport and season. We get 5 or 6 games a week of our favorite teams for 6 or 7 months. I like watching the series match ups between the contenders and the divisional rivalries.

I'm not much on NASCAR anymore, but I do look forward to Daytona still, and thats only a couple of weeks away now. I'll still watch Talladega, Michigan, and Indy, Coca Cola 600. Couldn't care less about the Chase.

·
And Sex Appeal
2,663 Posts
I was expecting you to announce Lawn Bowling as it's another two months till opening day.
Or even better.........NASCAR.

·
Banned
5,143 Posts
Baseball sucks.

·
And Sex Appeal
2,663 Posts
Baseball sucks.
Games are too long and the season is too long. Sitting in the hot stands, or even watching on TV, while a bunch of narcissists are adjusting their crotch, the dirt in the batters box, and their batting stance, and then waiting on the pitcher to get his grip just right...... I don't have the patience. Flock 'em.

·
Banned
5,471 Posts
ahhh yes. Baseball= 15 minutes of action crammed into 4 hours. :faint:
:rofl:
More like four minutes....:supergrin: I like going to the ball park though.

·
Registered
7,798 Posts
+1 for baseball!

My and the GF watched Pride of the Yankee's tonight on TCM instead of the Superbowl. I've always enjoyed spending a summer evening sitting in the stands eating a hotdog, drinking a cold beer and watching a game. :cool:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts