GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
NOT MOD APPROVED
8,679 Posts
I'm drinking enough beers to relax my gag reflex so I can go choke on my salad later
Well, if you've relaxed your gag reflex that much, you'll be able to stick a vacuum cleaner down there to remove the lettuce.

·
The Bombdiggity
28,787 Posts
For someone who keeps having some pretty emotional meltdowns about how much you wish I would go away/shut up/change...you sure seem obsessed with getting my attention.

Cheers.

·
Banned
10,620 Posts
drinking cheap Mexican beer, wrenching on my mathematical pile of crap Harley, 75 degrees in January.

Cheers, rabbi
View attachment 310110
For someone who keeps having some pretty emotional meltdowns about how much you wish I would go away/shut up/change...you sure seem obsessed with getting my attention.

Cheers.
This is a cop / fireman bromance isn't it? Next you two will be in a slap and tickle fight over who is in charge at the scene of an accident when the lanes of traffic are shut down.

·
Pinky Out
58,481 Posts
This is a cop / fireman bromance isn't it? Next you two will be in a slap and tickle fight over who is in charge at the scene of an accident when the lanes of traffic are shut down.
I picture Tom watching over their shoulders, sniffler calling in fake calls, Steel Head throwing rocks at them and Joshttn in a tutu and the reason for the closed lanes.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts