Glock Talk banner

Timberwolf Holster Compatibility

15K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  plumber576 
#1 ·
Hey folks,

Say we have a standard Timberwolf frame running a G17 OEM or LW slide with standars sights, are there any holster incompatibilities?

Any holsters made specifically for a Timberwolf frame? Everything looks to be pretty standard as far as I'm concerned, but still just wondering.

#4 ·
Hello plumber576, welcome to Glock Talk. :welcome:

The only Glock Talk member I'm aware of who has experience with the Timberwolf frame and Glock 17 upper is girphoto. He may have some feedback for you if you send him a Private Message. He discussed the Timberwolf frame in the following thread:

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1345905

Of course, you could pose your question to JR Shepard, CEO of Lone Wolf Dist., in the GATE Glock Pistol Forum.

#5 ·
this guy make a kydex rig for a LW. http://glocktalk.com/classifieds/sh...tle=custom-kydex-holsters2f-accessories&cat=8

I own a LW w/ a factory 17 upper and built 4 others (3-17's 1-34) for customers using LW slides & barrels all in 9mm. They all run great. The only thing I found out was you have to file a little off the bottom new style trigger bar below the spring hole or it may drag on the trigger housing and not reset the trigger.

#6 ·
Nobody?

Possible list of holsters that do work?
Yep, I have a TimberWolf and it will fit any of the holsters that are set for the G17
It fits the Don Hume IWB, It fits the Sam Andrews Leather McDanniels IWB, it fits the Garrett Industries Kydex or Blade Tech. All in all it fits any holster for the size "SLIDE" that you have on the Timber Wolf.
Any Specific questions send me a PM

And Welcome to the Group

#7 ·
Hey guys! THanks for the kind welcome. This isn't my first post, my first post was nuked in a sponsor forum resetting my count.

I currently do not have a Timberwolf but plan on owning one before the year is out.

Good to hear about the MacDaniel II. Sam has made my leather so far and I'd like to go back to him. Still, I'm planning on using the build for more of a 9mm range gun.

#10 · (Edited)
I asked the same question to the guys at Lonewolf who told me that any holster that will accommodate a glock will work with a timberwolf frame
Here is the string from JR at LoneWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR
Yes the TimberWolf 19/23 will follow suit. Any holster that works with the stock Glock will work with ours

Originally Posted by JR
Yes any holster that fits a G17/G22 will work with the TimberWolf frames. Thanks for asking

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkrk
I seem to remember that there is no issue but just to clarify - any holster made to fit a glock with fit a glock with a Timberwolf frame?

thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.