close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tim Green's - The Fifth Angel

Discussion in 'The Book Rack' started by ewert, Jan 18, 2005.

1. ewert

ewert Glockin' Winger

I am about 3/4 through this book. Has anyone else ever read it? I don't know much about Tim Green other than he used to play NFL ball and is a commentator for FOX. So far I like the book, particularly the theme of the vigilante(sp?). Any other experience reading his other books...any good?

2. ewert

ewert Glockin' Winger

OK, now I have finished this book, I liked it. Good character development...I felt I was walking along with the characters and living their lives with them. If you like the Death Wish movies, this is your book. Below is the back cover info...

The Fifth Angel
    by Tim Green

"There was a reckless voice inside him that didn't even care. He'd killed another monster. He only wished he could get them all..."

What if it was your daughter he destroyed?
    What if it was your life he shattered?
    What would you do?

Jack Ruskin believed in the letter of the law. Until a criminal shattered his life and walked out of court a free man. Now, in his big, empty suburban house, Jack must act on his grief, anger, and outrage. A former prosecutor, Jack is sure he can get away with murder. And he knows he can find the right people to kill...

A thousand miles away, FBI agent Amanda Lee pursues a case some people don't want solved: the methodical murders of sex offenders across the country. But as she relentlessly searches for the killer, danger begins stalking her own family. In a violent twist of fate and a desperate race against time, the hunter and the hunted will come together-to destroy each other, save each other, or make their own choices between the ultimate right and wrong...

3. Glockgirl26

Glockgirl26

This was a great book. I have not yet read any of the author's other books yet, but I greatly enjoyed The Fifth Angel. I had an interesting discussion with our county prosecutor about the plot after I was done reading it. I am going to look for something else by Tim Green next time I go the library.