close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tiki Barber is a

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Tenngunner, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Tenngunner

Tenngunner

*****. see below

Fox Sports
    PRINT EMAIL RSS
    ADD THIS
    4 comments »
    Updated Apr 7, 2010 11:02 AM ET
    Ex-Giants superstar Tiki Barber dumped his eight-months-pregnant wife Ginny for former NBC intern Traci Lynn Johnson, according to sources cited in the New York Post Wednesday.

The football star-turned-NBC Today show-correspondent left his wife of 11 years for the 23-year-old blonde, who also worked at the network's headquarters, sources said.
    NewsCORE is a 21st-century multimedia information service that draws on the worldwide news and sports resources within News Corporation, including FOX Sports. Other members of NewsCORE include:

* Herald Sun
    * New York Post
    * Sky Sports
    * The Wall Street Journal
    * The Times of London

Ginny Barber, who is expecting twins, found out about the relationship late last year after the run-around running back moved out of their home in Manhattan's Upper East Side.

Johnson, a model-thin bombshell, was photographed sitting next to Tiki last month at a Washington, D.C., screening of a documentary on Senegal that he hosted for the Travel Channel. Sources believe Johnson also accompanied Tiki to Senegal for the filming late last year, when Ginny was three months pregnant.

The affair is particularly stunning in light of the athlete's long-standing disdain for his philandering father.

"I don't give a (bleep) that the relationship didn't work," he said of his parents' split in a 2004 interview with the Post. "Not only did he abandon her, I felt like he abandoned us for a lot of our lives. I have a hard time forgiving that."

His confidants were shocked.

"He was always the nice guy with a million-dollar smile," a family friend said.

Tiki Barber, who reportedly relocated to an Upper West Side bachelor pad, released a statement Tuesday in response to a Post report announcing the split.

"After 11 years of marriage, Ginny and I have decided to separate," he said.

"This decision was a painful one, but we are moving forward amicably and will continue to work together to raise our children with the love and dedication they have always known."

His spokesman declined to comment.

Ginny Barber is a former fashion publicist and full-time mom to the couple's two sons -- A.J., 7, and Chason, 6. She, too, declined to comment.

Johnson could be seen posing with a smiling gal pal in a pic on her MySpace page. The two are wearing red short shorts and Giants jerseys emblazoned with Barber's No. 21.

Tiki and Ginny Barber began dating 16 years ago when both were students at the University of Virg

2. Jay9928

Jay9928 I laugh at liberals.

Ginny
    [​IMG]

Intern
    [​IMG]

Fool to leave the wife.

3. Marine8541

Marine8541 iseedeadpeople

Outside of my Church the majority of people I know are divorced, nothing new.

4. Gallium

Gallium CLM

Ginny kinda looks like Kimora Lee...

'Drew

5. GNut76

GNut76 Got Guns??

Mrs. Barber is stunning.....hope she cleans up in the divorce.

6. ray9898

ray9898

Looks like they split up and he moved out 'late last year'.....she is 8 month pregnant now. He did not walk out on her when she was 8 months pregnant.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
  7. RichJ

RichJ

His wife is going to take him to the cleaners on the divorce settlement, child support, and massive alimony. Then he will loose his gig at NBC because no one will want to look at that two-timing face any more.

The children of the "divorce generation" are now adults and they recognize and understand just how utterly devestating it is to be separated from your parents and loose your family. In the court of public opinion, this guy is going to get crucified because people understand just what it is he did. It is bad enough when people separate on common grounds or the mariage just fizzles out, but when someone ruins a marriage just because they are following their lusts, that is unforgivable. I hope this jerk gets what is comming to him and his children dispise him for what he has done to his family. Same thing with Tiger and the rest of them.

8. rockabillyrider

rockabillyrider

....... perfect candidate to be Tiger's caddie! :rofl:

9. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr CLM

Another "who gives a crap" issue with a so called celeb! :dunno:

10. harge57

harge57

Really? I must be crazy then.

Not saying I would leave my wife, but if I was just picking one of the two. Choice is not that hard. Intern

11. Twisted Steel

Twisted Steel And Sex Appeal

And the home-wrecking tramp probably thinks Tiki will never cheat on her.

12. NeverMore1701

NeverMore1701 Fear no Evil Platinum Member

Who the hell cares? Thousands of people, if not more, cheat on each other every single day.

13. rahrah12

rahrah12

Didn't Tom Brady do something similar when Moynaham was pregnant with his child?

14. Tenngunner

Tenngunner

Probably,but they weren't married and he didn't spout off about a bad Dad.

15. Little Joe

Little Joe

Threads like this always remind me I'm in the tabloid forum of GlockTalk. Tiki and Tiger's personal lives are really non of anybody elses business even if the media likes to make you think it is.

16. ithaca_deerslayer

ithaca_deerslayer

In the too much information category, I try to figure this out with my dad. He messed around and lived with the other woman. But then when my mom had enough and said divorce, he threatened to kill her (I didn't witness those threats), and then kidnapped me and took me across state lines.

It's all funny stuff.

So, who knows what's going on with Tiki. If he at least pays up some big dollars, then maybe the whole family will be better off.

My dad, on the other hand, wouldn't sell the house that my mom could no longer afford to live in, and instead forced the bank to foreclose, ruining both his and her credit in the process, and losing the equity, and nicely putting my mom, my brothers, and I all into poverty.

Neato.

Of course, my dad did tell me that when he was about 13 he had to put a knife his father's back to keep him from beating up my dad's mother too bad.

So, if Tiki walks away, pays the bills, and doesn't threaten to kill anyone, or doesn't beat anyone up, then he might not be doing too bad. :rofl:

17. ray9898

ray9898

Try Millions....it is estimated that 20%-30% of marriages have some sort if infidelity in them. The current divorce rate is around 50%. We have 300million people in the USA.

Tiki isn't the only one having marital problems.

18. DougC

DougC

bingo!!!!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
  19. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

and in other news......old man Johnson's cow got out of the barn and ate old lady Miller's pansies.

next.

20. JohnBT

JohnBT NRA Benefactor

Now maybe the UVA fans will stfu about good Mr. Barber and bad Mr. Vick.

Mr. Vick only mistreated dogs.

John
    VPI Class of '72