Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Phil / Tommy

Votes: 9 40.9%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Native Mainiac
23,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw one bit of good news this morning on the TV. Tiger Woods and Peyton Manning are teaming up against Phil Mickelson and Tom Brady for a charity golf game.
Both Tiger and Phil are past their peak, and not sure how good the football jocks are on the golf course, but it should be amusing to watch the match. Of course Brady will hog the camera with his boyish good looks.

I always bet on Phil against Tiger, so will have to pick the Phil / Tommy team even though I hate that traitor since he defected to Florida.

Which team do you think will win??

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/tige...g-phil-mickelson-tom-brady-charity-golf-match

Tiger Woods, Peyton Manning team up against Phil Mickelson, Tom Brady for charity golf match set for May 24

Tiger Woods and legendary Colts quarterback Peyton Manning will square off against Phil Mickelson and new Tampa Bay Buccaneers signal-caller Tom Brady on May 24 with $10 million going to benefit coronavirus relief.

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
Well i’m rooting for Tiger/Peyton just because i think Peyton would be far funnier to hang out with than stuck up Tommy.

·
Just lack finishing up
4,188 Posts
"Boyish good looks" - Yuck! I don't like betting against Mickelson, but will have to go with the Tiger/Peyton card.

Too bad it wasn't Tiger/Brady vs. Mickelson/Peyton. That would have been an easy pick. I suppose the promoters wanted to make sure each team had at least one member with personality appeal.

·
Banned
3,351 Posts
Four truly great Americans working for a good cause.

God bless 'em!:flag:.

·
Watcher.
40,624 Posts
Bring the wives out.'08. :couch: ... :innocent:

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Tough decision, I like Peyton and Phil. It should be fun to watch.

Reactions: FullClip

·
Banned
2,598 Posts
Brady is known as a really good golfer.
I'm sure peyton, being a gifted athlete is no slouch, but if you have seen TB at pro-ams, he's usually one of the best "ams"

·
Registered
16,870 Posts
Saw one bit of good news this morning on the TV. Tiger Woods and Peyton Manning are teaming up against Phil Mickelson and Tom Brady for a charity golf game.
Both Tiger and Phil are past their peak...
Yeah, lots of over the hill golfers have won their 5th Masters like Tiger did in 2019. No big deal.

·
Native Mainiac
23,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I won't get to see it anyway. No cable. :(
CRAP!! I just looked to see who will be broadcasting it...and I'm screwed too. Hopefully it will be a nice day here when it's on and I can be on the links swatting at golf balls and black flies myself.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts