close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tickets for the current GT Fundraiser

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by jmb79, Dec 29, 2006.

1. jmb79

jmb79

Eric,

I am sorry to bother you. I don't know how else to ask this questions or to whom else I should ask it.

On 12/27/2006, I purchased five tickets to the lastest Glock Talk Fundraiser. Much purchase was via PayPal and the PayPal Transaction ID is 8SG23792ET8050126.

In the past when I have purchased tickets to other GT Fundraisers, I have reiceved an e-mail containing my ticket numbers. This time, I have received no such e-mail. I am concerned that I am not entered (5x) in the Fundraiser.

Please let me know whether or not I should have received ticket numbers and if I should have received ticket numbers, why I did not recieve them and whether I will recive them.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey Boldt.

2. Mrs. VR

Mrs. VR Sharon, you will be missed.

Hi. Eric is out of town, and will take care of any questions before the drawing, but please email him all the info.including your full name at webmaster@glocktalk.com

3. jmb79

jmb79

Hello,

Has the drawing been held. I never recived any ticket numbers. If the drawing has been held, please refund my $50 because I received nothing! If the drawing has not been held, why are all references to it removed from the website? Also, please let me know what my ticket numbers are and when the drawing is to be held.

Thanks,

Jeffrey.