Ticket #s

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by CRUEL HAND LUKE, Apr 22, 2005.

1. CRUEL HAND LUKE

CRUEL HAND LUKE

Should I have gotten my ticket #s emailed to me yet?I placed the order last night and my card has been billed, but I have not gotten an Email yet. Just wondering if I should be concerned or if it will get emailed in a few days. Thanks!!

2. c-mama

c-mama

There would have been an e-mail sent from gtcontest @ glocktalk.com with the subject of Order Process. That e-mail has your numbers in it.

If, because of your e-mail program, you didn't receive that e-mail, try going to this website - https://secure.gunserver.com/contest/login.php?osCsid=bf574036a60b6b8601a767ed351189cd and sign in. You will see previous orders. Click on "View" to the right of your previous order. You will see your numbers at the bottom of that page.

3. CRUEL HAND LUKE

CRUEL HAND LUKE

I go to the site and try to log in and it says Email and password not recognized.It says Email not found in our records. Any advice???

4. SS210EN

SS210EN

I had that same problem, but only if I tried to access the contest site from here by selecting the online store. Everytime it would tell me the email was not in the system. If I go in the other way it works every time. It's longer but it works.

Click on the contest link up above, follow that to the contest page, then at the bottom whereever it has "Buy tickets here" click that and it will take you to the store and up at the top there is a "my account" button, click that and then log in.

Don't know why it works and doesn't work but I haven't had any problems at all the second way. Also, you should have received a contest update or something last night from Eric, it was a very long email with a lot of great information....I was having a problem with one of my orders but that set me at ease. In it he says if you haven't already then email him as much info as you have pertaining to the transaction and he will sort it out before the drawing.

Hope this helps

5. CRUEL HAND LUKE

CRUEL HAND LUKE

DAMN!!! I think I entered my email wrong because when I tried to get password emailed it had no record of the email address. So I started typing in variations of my address and it took it- minus 1 #.I guess I'll Email ERIC , maybe he can fix this .

6. Eddie C.

Eddie C. Administrator Moderator CLM

Hi Folks. I just got off the phone with Eric and he assured me that everyone will be getting their ticket numbers by this coming week. He said that's why he gives himself a week to get everything straightened out after the ticket sales stop. Please have patience. He will get to everyone.

Thanks, Eddie C.