close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Thursday night shoot at The Bullet Hole Shooting Range, this week Hogan's Alley 4/27

Discussion in 'Lone Star Glockers' started by Rabbi, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Rabbi

Rabbi The Bombdiggity Lifetime Member

Thursday night shoot at The Bullet Hole Shooting Range, this week Hogan's Alley April 27th

Come out to the Bullet Hole at @6 PM for the Thursday night shoot. This week is the Hogan's Alley steel shoot. Any Pistol any Sights on your gun(no .22s) As always it is a blast. First timers, long timers, whoever, bring a friend. Hogan's Alley Steel shoots at the Bullethole are a blast!

Hogan's Alley steel shoots are very popular and a fun shoot with a lot of feed back.

If you are in or around San Antonio Texas, Come out and shoot at the Bullet Hole Shooting Range !

www.bullethole.com

2. Rabbi

It is always a good night at the Gun Range :cool: It turned out to be a good shoot tonight at the Bullet Hole.

3. HighVelocity

HighVelocity LSG #67

Does the bullet hole still have fun matches on Thursday nights? The events page on the website does not work.

4. Rabbi

5. TattooedGlock

TattooedGlock NRA LIFE MEMBER

Do they ever have AR-15 matches or fun shoots? I live over on the NE side of town near Randolph AFB. I do most of my shooting at Bracken. Is the Bullet Hole range worth the drive?

6. TattooedGlock

TattooedGlock NRA LIFE MEMBER

Do they ever have AR-15 matches or fun shoots? I live over on the NE side of town near Randolph AFB. I do most of my shooting at Bracken. Is the Bullet Hole range worth the drive?