close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

thunderwear.com

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by BNSF, Jun 6, 2004.

1. BNSF

BNSF 228th suxs big

has anyone used this online site? is it reliable?

2. BNSF

BNSF 228th suxs big

9 reads and nuthing...;Q ;Q ;Q

3. Traumadoc

Traumadoc

I have similiar from smartcarry that I have worn since 1996...I think the 2 are similiar or one knocked off the other???? I wear it 3-4 days a week and can't imagine how else I could carry under certain circumstances. This carry style is worth having in your basket of holsters....except this is one you'll use again and again for a few different pistols.

4. BNSF

BNSF 228th suxs big

have you purchased from them before (thunderwear.com)? I am interested to know if they are legit and do follow good sales manners? Their site is so plain than my dog's food. I can't tell whether they are part of the better business bureau or not...

5. Traumadoc

Traumadoc

If there is any question, just go with Smartcarry.....you won't be disappointed (www.smartcarry.com) I have no idea how good thunderwear is to deal with or the quality of the product. As I mentioned, my smartcarry is ~8 years old and hasn't lost a thread. I hand wash it every once and awhile and hang to dry and it looks and works great.

6. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

I've not bought from the site but I did buy some Thunderwear from the guy at a show. He was a decent sort and pleasant to do business with. Of course that was a few years ago.

As to quality the Thunderwear is good stuff.

7. BNSF

BNSF 228th suxs big

Umm...I guess I will take a chance. There are some cheap mag clips that I want to buy from them...

8. rl2669

rl2669

I've used Smartcarry and its OK; I won't carry Condition 1 that way though; consequences of AD would be quite nasty to say the least.

I ordered via phone, not web. The guy I dealt with there was quite reasonable to deal with. I liked their product too.

Rob