1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
12,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I think this has already been posted. I watched this the other day and angry as ****.

I had to play in my head if that would constitute for drawing my ccw and using it in self defense. Then again, I would have likely done something when that guy jumped on the upper walk way

·
Registered
619 Posts
4-5 men coming at me hollering the whole way, one jumps up in my direct path aggressively approaching, Im drawing down on them.

·
Some Dude
7,981 Posts
This pisses me off every time I see it. Geesh!!!

:wavey:

red

·
Registered
462 Posts
Not armed--Run like hell. Whats the point of standing up to several aggressors. I think I know how thats going to end 99 times out of 100.

Armed--Draw, assess situation for the next 1 second. Fire if absolutely necessary.

Witness--Call police, grab something and go even the odds.

BTW someone needs to call Rev. Al Sharpton and get his opinion on if this is a hate crime or not.

·
Registered
149 Posts
4-5 men coming at me hollering the whole way, one jumps up in my direct path aggressively approaching, Im drawing down on them.
If that was me, the one that jumped on the wall would be enough for me to draw and shoot. If that didn't deter the other ones then they too would meet my federal HSTs. 10 plus 1 in the chamber In my SR9c should be enough.:steamed::steamed:

Hope these cowards get locked up!!

·
Nibb
4,183 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but as soon as the first one cleared the rail a shot would ring out, I am afraid for my life at that point, and more shots would be a ringing unless they backed off post-haste.....too old to fight, too slow to run....

but that's just me......ime out.....then I re-load.....:cool:

·
Registered
18,216 Posts
NSFW bad language

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBzCKGp3UNU
Why is this not a hate crime, had it been a white group on a black man this would be a hate crime
What would you have done
Regards
DW
The worst thing is that is how most Americans view Blacks and they also believe that Obama was allowed to be President because of the threat of violence. Now I just wish the White boy had been packing a personal protector. Richmond has been notorious for years.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts