close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Three Virginia graduates on vacation....

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by DScottHewitt, Nov 27, 2002.

1. DScottHewitt

DScottHewitt EMT-B

Three young men go to Mexico on vacation. They get a little drunk and hit an old man in the street. The old man dies, and the three are quickly convicted and sentenced to die in the electric chair. The first man is strapped in and the warden asks if he has any last words. The young man says "I just graduated from medical school at UVa back in Virginia. I will be your town doctor for the rest of my life if you let me go." The warden says "We cannot do that" and pulls the handle. Nothing happens. The warden says "Under our laws, you are now free." The young doctor is released and the second man is seated. The warden asks if he has any last words. The man replies "I just graduated from law school at the University of Richmond. I will your town lawyer for the rest of my life if you release me." The warden once again says "We cannot do that" and pulls the handle. Nothing happens once again, so the man is released. The third man is placed in the chair and the warden asks if he has any last words. The man says "Yes. I just got an electrical engineering degree from Virginia Tech, and if you connect that red wire to the brown wire..."

Scott

;b

2. ubimow

ubimow

3. Navy joe

Navy joe TFL Member

...You get fried turkey. Mmmm, just in time for the holidays. Wahoowa! Never noticed your location Scott, I see you're on the bottom of the Skyline district. Myself originally being of Mountaineer origin.

4. Zeker

Zeker

A man sits down at a bar beside a well dressed fellow sipping a mixed drink. To make conversation, he says to the fellow, "You went to school at UVA didn't you"? The man replied "Why yes I did. How did you know? Was it my extreme good looks? My impecable dress? The way I carry myself? Tell me my good man, just which one of these fine qualities gave me away? The man says "None of those things; I noticed your class ring while you were picking your nose"!!