Three things I love about Glock Talk

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by First shot, Oct 13, 2015.

1. First shot

First shot

I've only been a member since April, so I'm still a newbie to many. I'm 61 and started hunting when I was 12. Been hunting and shooting, recreationally ever since. You do the math. I have quite an assortment of firearms, some old, some new. Bottom line is I'm a shooter. That out of the way, here's my list. #1 the info from armourer's, competion shooters, and just plain firearms people who know more than me, is outstanding. #2 the humor. I've read posts that had me laughing in tears. #3, and this is my favorite. When a post of which caliber is the best for self defense comes up, someone, and the name escapes me, most always posts " we're not gonna do this again are we?" I love it! Happy Shooting, First shot.

KWalrad and LASTRESORT20 like this.
  2. PhotoFeller

PhotoFeller A swamp dude

You obviously have the type of demeanor GT needs. Anyone who loves guns and shooting, has a good sense of humor and sees our silly controversies over caliber preference, carry mode, etc. as entertaining will always have a home here.

3. sugarcreek

sugarcreek familyman

1. Insight into firearms, ccw, and all things gun/glock.
    2. The joy I get from interacting with some really smart folks.

For example when I was really down in the dumps over the last years of a disasterous President, actually depressed by his re-election, the good constitutional libertarians, true classical liberals, and wonderful conservatives kept my spirits up. So-called "liberals" and big government progressives just gnaw at my sense of Liberty and Justice for All.

3. Knowledgeable insights on a range of current events.

4. First shot

First shot

PhotoFeller, thanks. I've been home with a BAD case of bronchitis for 3 days. That helped. First shot.

5. PhotoFeller

PhotoFeller A swamp dude

Don't mess around with bronchitis. Follow instructions. Spend more time on GT. Get well!