close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Three hospitalized after shooting outside Oklahoma courthouse

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by TBO, Mar 7, 2012.

1. 4TS&W

4TS&W 2A RKBA 4EVER

Suicide attempt by cop?

2. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

1504 South 7th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55454
    Could be. Back story seems to be that the guy's X-wife was at the court house applying for a marriage license.

3. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

1504 South 7th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55454
  4. blastfact

blastfact

Not a surprise. Many have worried about just such a shooting on the plaza. There are always people around there. Many mad and upset, along with a criminal element, the mentally ill and homeless.

I was in the same place a few weeks ago when I had to pick my wife up from the court house. She was at a court hearing concerning the murder's of her nephew and his girl friend. And it did not end until late that evening. Needless to say I was armed as I waited for her in the same plaza.

It would appear the shooter was wanting to suzy by cop. And take one with him for killing his brother. And then there is the marriage lic. thing. At any rate his cheese had completely slipped off his cracker.

I wish somebody would publish all the photo's the library employee took in order. Sites have been putting this photo up and taking this one down and so on. It's starting to play out like this. He was shooting in the air to get LEO attention. Three to five shots. Nobody seems clear on this yet. Eco's are real bad down there. LEO's came and he shot one in the hands as he brought his weapon to bear. He then either shot two more rounds or then started reloading or turned to get shot in the back waiting to die. There is a photo floating around that clearly shows when he was hit with his back to LEO's. At that point he appears to be out of the fight and crumples to the ground.

During all of this a by standard was hit in the leg in the library or close to the library door. Either way it looks like a LEO round did get him. I hope not. It is a real bad place for a shooting to happen. That library door is below the person taking the photos. I just don't remember if it's left or right of the photographers position. Either way the door was in the line of fire at some point.

I hate having to go to downtown Tulsa. Just hate it! And it can get seedy down around the court house. I was really on my guard as I waited not long ago to pick up my wife as mention earlier long after the sun went down.

They say the perp can not speak. It appears he took a bullet in the neck. I hope he spends the rest of his life in Big Mack. They keep the lifers there under ground in the same place as death row. And he can never speak again.