GlockTalk Forum banner

Outcome of the 2020 election?

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Well I'll Be Dipped!!!
28,481 Posts
I predict violence.

Serious "social unrest" in cities all across the nation. Starting election night, as soon as the results are clear.

BLM/ANTIFA are going to go nuts. They've been kept quiet in the run-up to the election, since their antics were hurting Biden, but now the leash comes off.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
I’ve not wavered from my prediction that Biden will win 9 to 11 states. Trump wins with larger margin than 2016. I live in a somewhat liberal area, but damned if I can find any of them willing to bet $100 on the outcome.

The historian within is skeptical of analogies. But this is damn close to a choice between Neville Chamberlain and Winston Churchill. And I want the leader who is willing “to fight on the beaches.”

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
The Chinese will nuke Taiwan followed by a massive invasion, Russia will retake Ukraine and the USA will be plunged into the Great FaceMask Civil War. Oh, Trump wins, barely and we get slaughtered in the House and Senate.

·
Registered
7,180 Posts
Trump will win, Biden and Democrats will file numerous law suits and get several recounts. The recounts will have Biden winning and remove President Trump. Counter law suits will start and eventually more recounts will show Trump winning again. The SCOTUS will meet and give the election to Trump. The fighting in the streets will continue for 2 years before a truce is declared.
The USA will become a 3rd world country and will be invaded by the ChiComs.

Reactions: slackercruster

·
Former Marine
444 Posts
I predict that I will be feasting on those sweet, sweet liberal tears for another 4 years...
:devildance: :waving:

Reactions: captcurly

·
Rottweilers making America great again!
3,267 Posts
I predict massive voter fraud. The Dems will stop at nothing to get Trump out of office. Mail in voting will be a disaster We could very well have a constitutional crisis.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Don’t know, but I’m on a two week vacation starting tomorrow...(picked the days at the beginning of the year...)

Horror movies start like this, right?

·
Registered
901 Posts
It would be awesome if we could take the House but I'll be very happy if we can just keep the White House and Senate. Hopefully we'll know one way or the other by 2021.

·
Registered
74,443 Posts
There's a lot of confidence for a Trump victory.

Reactions: Redstate

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Going for accuracy here not sentiment. Biden wins the EC with between 285 to 295 votes. Senate split 50/50, Dems gain 2 seats in the House.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Trump will win, Biden and Democrats will file numerous law suits and get several recounts. The recounts will have Biden winning and remove President Trump. Counter law suits will start and eventually more recounts will show Trump winning again. The SCOTUS will meet and give the election to Trump. The fighting in the streets will continue for 2 years before a truce is declared.
The USA will become a 3rd world country and will be invaded by the ChiComs.
Dont like the truce part.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
I really do not have enough data to make any prediction that is more than just wishful thinking.

·
Patrol Corporal
839 Posts
I don’t know.
For the last year I have truly prayed every night that President Donald J Trump gets re-elected.

In 2016 I prayed all night long on election night. I went to bed before the results were released. When I woke up Donald J Trump had been elected President! My prayers had been answered. I plan to do the same thing.

In 2016 I really liked Trump and thought he would make a good President. 4 years later I think he is the best President of my time and one of the best in the history of the United States.

I hope and pray the almighty God has mercy on us and clears the way for President Trump to be re-elected.

Reactions: redneck ron

·
Registered
5,087 Posts
The world will not stop turning either way. I'm going Pheasant Hunting Election Day and the day after. A plague on the entire business.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts