Glock Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Big-Dawg 1341
115 Posts
Ill take a couple
I purchased these 13rnd stainless steel 45ACP magazines for the original XD45 pistol, but never actually purchased that model. I haven’t kept track of what other XD pistols these fit, so please make sure they fit your pistol before you buy (I’m not accepting returns).

They’ve never been used or even fitted into a magazine well, and have been stored in a climate controlled gun safe. So they’re “new” for all intents and purposes.

PRICE: $22 each, plus whatever the actual shipping is. Buy all of them at once (you know you want to, ha!) and the delivery cost per magazine should be very reasonable. I’ll do whatever I can to keep the delivery cost as low as possible.

Please make sure it’s LEGAL for you to purchase high-capacity magazines in your location. THIS IS ON YOU; I’m only sure about my own situation.
View attachment 304246 View attachment 304247
take a couple..
I purchased these 13rnd stainless steel 45ACP magazines for the original XD45 pistol, but never actually purchased that model. I haven’t kept track of what other XD pistols these fit, so please make sure they fit your pistol before you buy (I’m not accepting returns).

They’ve never been used or even fitted into a magazine well, and have been stored in a climate controlled gun safe. So they’re “new” for all intents and purposes.

PRICE: $22 each, plus whatever the actual shipping is. Buy all of them at once (you know you want to, ha!) and the delivery cost per magazine should be very reasonable. I’ll do whatever I can to keep the delivery cost as low as possible.

Please make sure it’s LEGAL for you to purchase high-capacity magazines in your location. THIS IS ON YOU; I’m only sure about my own situation.
View attachment 304246 View attachment 304247

1 - 13 of 13 Posts