Glock Talk banner
21 - 40 of 85 Posts

· Registered
G19.3, G19.5, G43X, S&W Shield +, Ruger LCR
215 Posts
Which model of Glock did you think was so good that you had to go out and own at least 2 of the same exact pistol? After many years I have found the G27 to be nearly perfect for my personal needs because of it's versatility. It's the only model I have doubled down on, so to speak. Just curious which models you all fell in love with so much that you needed more than one of the same exact pistol? I have other Glocks but the 27 is the only one I have 2 of, and I'm thinking of adding a third because I feel like you can never have enough backups. Is this normal or am I being eccentric?
G19s. Most versatile handgun Glock makes deserves a twin.

· Registered
1,369 Posts
Which model of Glock did you think was so good that you had to go out and own at least 2 of the same exact pistol? After many years I have found the G27 to be nearly perfect for my personal needs because of it's versatility. It's the only model I have doubled down on, so to speak. Just curious which models you all fell in love with so much that you needed more than one of the same exact pistol? I have other Glocks but the 27 is the only one I have 2 of, and I'm thinking of adding a third because I feel like you can never have enough backups. Is this normal or am I being eccentric?
Anything that I carry I get two of.

Reactions: Dr Bang

· Registered
304 Posts
Two G19s, one Gen 3 and one Gen 4, two G48s, one of them the MOS version and soon to be 2 G45s. The second one will also be the MOS version. Just bought a regular G45 and after one range session it has become my favorite Glock. I now understand all the people that said it is the king of Glock. I would agree.

· NRA Life Member
5,777 Posts
I guess I am in the need of one more Glock - G23 or G32 Gen 3

Like to have a backup that could take advantage of the 9mm, .40 S&W, or .357Sig barrels in the safe!

Should be able to find a nice used Gen 3 at some point!

· Registered
21 Posts
I have duplicates of my carry guns. If I am unfortunate enough to have to use it at work they take it, and then give me whatever they have in stock. Always seems to be a semi worn out gun. At least I get it back in a few weeks. As a civilian your's might be on a shelf for years. On a lighter note if I am having a gun worked on I like to have a duplicate to carry.

· Registered
208 Posts
I have to sell my 19 to get a 20 doubles are out of the question.

· Registered
1,989 Posts
19, 21, 23, 26, 27, 30 so far...

Probably going to get pairs of the 20, 29, 43, and 48. Eventually, I'll get a spare 17. I should get a 34 too.

Dangit...probably need to get back into 40 S&W. Maybe a 22.

21 - 40 of 85 Posts