Those behind the scenes of Antifa/BLM bout to get doxed...

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by MaxxAction, Sep 24, 2020.

1. MaxxAction

MaxxAction

At the very least.

The FBI was bypassed because FBI. But the US marshals have been assisting the AG to find the roots of the funding for these terrorist ****s. Cannot wait to see how this turns out.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...I8aqf_j867IjypLxs9uUcRdadtkDRKYeB37DKBg3EyWpA

Is an unexpected October Surprise on the way?

They think it's a bad thing, but I give The Nation credit for reportorial digging. The hard-left magazine has discovered that federal law enforcement agencies (though not the FBI) have been tracing whom the mobs in Portland have been communicating with. The apparent lead role in utilizing hi tech and classified electronic means is being played by the Department of Homeland Security's Office of Intelligence and Analysis (I&A), while the U.S. Marshals Service is dispatching street-level personnel. This bypasses the FBI, whose director, Christopher Wray, is on the record in sworn testimony, dismissing any such superstructure:

"It's not a group or an organization. It's a movement or an ideology," he said, explaining that "folks who subscribe or identify" with antifa do not operate at a national level, but instead organize "regionally into small groups or nodes."

(**** you Christopher Wray you traitorous letch-MaxxAction)

The Nation reports:

A current DHS official described a colleague with expertise in electronic surveillance who was being deployed to Portland. But for what purpose? "Extracting information from protester's phones," the DHS official said. While in Portland, an interagency task force involving DHS and the Justice Department used a sophisticated cell phone cloning attack — the details of which remain classified — to intercept protesters' phone communications, according to two former intelligence officers familiar with the matter.

Burebista, DonGlock26, Cambo and 2 others like this.
  2. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me Semper Paratus

When I’m working with federal agencies I love to work with the marshals they still do good old fashion police work they are the ones you want to work with to actually get things done law enforcement wise in the federal government. The marshals don’t play and they do things right they you can tell they hired a bunch of cops over the years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

p.d., Lockback, Fortunate Son and 8 others like this.

3. Uncle Mark

Uncle Mark Bitter American

It would be great if they could get hard evidence that Soros was funding terrorist organizations across state lines. I don't see why he couldn't be charged under the RICO statutes that had been used in the past to bring down organized crime.

elkhart, Mtnfolk75, Lockback and 2 others like this.
  4. Scott1970

Scott1970

We hit a drug house one night with some Marshals. Two were much older men. One was wearing a thick sweater with patches on the elbows, glasses on the end of his nose, and smoking a pipe. He looked like the quintessential college professor. The other was an old cat with a big white goatee, a tactical vest, and no shirt. Seriously, no shirt. It was an odd coupling. And we used to have an ATF agent around here who was a giant of a man, and he only wore overalls with a loose revolver in his hip pocket. Goods guys, though.

And if the feds want to get to the bottom of this, they should enlist the aid of 4chan. Those boys are good.

Mtnfolk75, evlbruce, Bish1309 and 2 others like this.
  5. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

The USSS is great. The FBI sucks.

6. Burebista

Burebista "Democrats are garbage people"

They are going to drop a nuke on these scumbags.
    Soon, very soon.

Fortunate Son likes this.
  7. Fortunate Son

Fortunate Son

The US Marshall service should be our Only Federal level police force. We were told we needed the FBI because of cross state line crimes but, the US Marshall were perfectly adept to handle that at the time.
    Growing government marches on.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

8. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again! Platinum Member

Soros has so damn much money, and so many layers of foundations, they'll never connect it to him. The first thing this POS is sure to do is protect himself.

Lockback and pizza_pablo like this.
  9. pizza_pablo

pizza_pablo USN Retired

This seems to be WAY too much information on good guy tactics, to be floating around on the interwebs. Why divulge such?

TNRonin likes this.
  10. OXMYX

OXMYX

The FBI spent years down south breaking up the KKK and as a side benefit got the moon shiners. Then they broke down the mafia.

Of course the void was filled by more violent foreigners running stuff across the borders, land, sea and air.

The feds always grandstand and cause more problems than they fix. Now they just mark time until retirement.

Solution: Have one man stand at the front door of every 3 letter department in DC. As the slackers file into the building tag every other person and tell them to go home, the severance check is direct deposited in the bank.

Think anyone would be missed?

Bish1309 likes this.
  11. MaxxAction

MaxxAction

The riots have been going on for 6 months. I am sure they have what they need by now.

12. pizza_pablo

pizza_pablo USN Retired

Perhaps, but why let them know how it was obtained?

Dr. Bill likes this.
  13. Burebista

I'm saying abolish the FBI for several years now.

14. Burebista

Because the article in question is published on a left wing rag. Their approach is the US Marshall tactics to get to the bottom of who's bankrolling these commie rioters are somehow bad.

15. Pluto57

Pluto57

As with most things of this nature, I'll believe it when I see it.

kahrcarrier likes this.
  16. pizza_pablo

pizza_pablo USN Retired

I get that, but no one should have told how it was being done.
    Loose lips and all...

TNRonin and Dr. Bill like this.
  17. kahrcarrier

kahrcarrier FAHRENHEIT

Why would anyone think the top men in these in these fed enforcement agencies truly want to put a stop to this stuff?