Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TC (S&W) is offering a $75 rebate. I was looking at a CZ 527 when I happened upon the Compass. I wanted a bolt action 5.56/.223. The CZ is a lot nicer looking but I picked this up for $225 with free shipping and no tax. https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/176400 The online reviews and Youtube videos are very favorable-threaded barrel, adj trigger, mounts installed, free floated. For $20 there is a spring kit that reduces the trigger pull substantially(MCARBO site). It is an ugly dog but may be loyal and for the money worth the try.

·
Bird Catcher
2,762 Posts
I own more Thompson Centers than any other brand. I’ve always been happy. Congratulations on the new rifle! Looking forward to hearing your shooting reports.

·
Practically a saint
6,436 Posts
I got the TC Compass in 6.5 CM with a Vortex scope on it for $284 after rebate from Sportsmans Outdoor last fall. It's a nice shooter. Congrats on your new rifle.

·
DEPLORABLE ME!
12,042 Posts
I've heard the TC is a good basic no frills rifle. More accurate that the price would reflect.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.