close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

This Weekend

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by nickE10mm, Feb 2, 2006.

1. nickE10mm

nickE10mm F.S.F.O.S.

Well, I haven't been to see my Pops down at Table Rock for a month or two.

I decided I'm gonna visit w/ him and hang out this weekend down at the lake. AHHH :) I can't wait. I figure we'll do some walleye / bass fishin' Saturday and/or Sunday. I also figure I'll "expend" a box or two of 10mm into a local tree (our shootin' area). Hell, we might even take a hike through the forest and see the sights. There will be pork loins cooked on the grill one night and most likely BBQ the next night, and plenty of beer.

Its supposed to be in the 50's during the day and mid 20's at night this weekend with clear skies.

Ahh...paradise. Nothin like being in the woods with nothing to do.

;c

2. punkture

punkture

congrats on a well planned weekend. as for me, it looks like we have a fair-sized group together for a rabbit hunt tomorrow morning. my grandfather and his buddy are bringing their dogs...mighty fine rabbit dogs might i add. after the hunt, i'm planning to swing by a pond with my regular hunting and fishing buddy that we've been fishing this year trying to thin out the small bass. so far we've caught 113 bass in 4 sessions (yea yea we keep count). in the name of seasoning this fishing hole for next year, we've kept at least 3/4 of the ones we've caught and let the bigger ones go. so far the record for us out there is only 3#, but they are getting fewer and larger every time we go. i should get sponsorships from budweiser, abu garcia, and zebco as much money as i've donated to the cause so far this year.

3. nickE10mm

nickE10mm F.S.F.O.S.

4. punkture

punkture

we caught 104 bass and 3 big brem (so big in fact that they were caught on spinner bait. :) the bass averaged about 2.5#, but four would have gone 4.5-5#. definitely not gonna go hungry for a while.

5. nickE10mm

nickE10mm F.S.F.O.S.