Glock Talk banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This section was started as a joke by the OAF club.
:tongueout::wavey:

Ya don't hafta have bad chrome and fake mother of pearl grips to be a SNS.
There's a wide variety here, going back centuries, and changing history.

"Other than that, how did you enjoy the theater, Mrs. Lincoln?"

Remington Vest Pocket Pistol (supersized)

Belgian-made 9x17mm (.380 ACP) Fabrique Nationale model 1910 semi-automatic pistol used by Gavrilo Princip to start WW1:

Can you choose to keep the postings up for longer than a month? When I clicked on the forum, itself, there were no posts there. So when I clicked on the post in the right column I found this thread.

What will "previous thread" show me? ......(click)

I own a jennings 22lr, and a Bryco .380. I have had them for eons. I've shot the Jennings and it functioned 100% for a box of 50 cheap .22. Never shot the Bryco. People really say that they are prone to catastrophic failure. oh well, it's a gun.:upeyes:

Discussion starter · #26 ·
i'll add another to the mix. an American Derringer Corp, .38spl DAO two shooter......sorry for the lousy cell phone pic but you got the idea....

Last month I received a box that contained the remains of three FIE .25's. I was able to cobble together one working gun. At the range, using Winchester ammunition, I was able to fire TWO full magazines before the piece began to self distruct. I'm going to attribute this to my less than stellar gunsmithing skills. Oh well...

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.