Glock Talk banner

this section died to lets revive it.

10K views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  Charlie Fox 
#1 · (Edited)
i bought back my NAA .22mag from one of our retired investigators.

i really have no use for it. got a kydex neck chain holster for it a while back....

now my SNS "arsonal" comprises of two LWS .32s, an LCP, and a NAA .22mag

what say you?

#3 ·
I too noticed that most of the Gun Clubs have been dead lately..
I just snapped a few photos of some of my guns with the tripod & took a few of My "POP GUN" the Jennings J-22..
It was my Fathers & means alot to me, It's had alot of work done to it & has been 100% for 500-600 rounds now..
Found a set of Wood grips at the gunshow for it for $5..
I never carry it as a J Frame Airweight can't be beat for carry IMO..
Gary

My "POP GUN" Jennings J-22

#4 ·
thanks for posting, and those Jennings were neat little guns back in the day.

in the 80's i had a chromed one, loaded it with Rem. Hyper Velocity Vipers. tried CCI Stingers but the spent case would some times catch in the ejection port.....Stingers have a longer than usual casing ya know.

anyway, i know more folks out there have them, embarrased to admit it, Raven .25, Jennings .22, lorcin .380, Davis .32, ive had all of these....and some "name" brands that were lousy too.....but thats another story.

trying to keep true to the forum, this is not reserved for what a gun enthusiast would call SNS, being the chino valley calif. made guns and the like, but for every gun the democrats would cast in the pit regardless of quality.

Seecamp, Baby Browning, Beretta, Bauer, any quality little pocket auto, even the knock off wheelies like the RG 10, 14 aka "Rosco",....lets see'em.

#5 ·
used to love those chrome Raven .25's, you used to be able to buy them in shotgun news for $20 each. Now if I was to carry one, I would prefer the FIE Titan II in .25, don't drop them as they will fire, but as a backup or ankle carry, they have a hammer and are the same size as the ravens. Not so SNS but I always have a keltec p3at nearby, for those late night walmart, or the can't wear a full size weapon times. Had a davis derringer in .22lr, with the super colibri ammo, I could fire it in my garage without the neighbors getting worried. of course a mosquiti probably stings harder, but they are fun.

#6 ·
I have been trying to find a source for springs for a Raven P-25 and can't find a source, a local gunsmith said to try a spring out of a Bic pen :upeyes: (won't be going back there any time soon) is there an online retailer that still sells parts for these little guns?

#7 ·
Rutha, use google....that brings up so many links youre bound to find some place that has them.

ive put some BW grips on mu .22mag mini, would like to get the LR cylinder for it but dont want to be without my mini til winter.

i have an old s&w .32 hand ejector id trade for an old scholl C.A. pathfinder if i could find one....i like .22 wheelies.

#9 ·
How did seecamp & NAA guns end up in this garbage gun area???
SNS is a term used by troglidyes on the left to describe ANY gun that is small and "used by drug dealers and easily hidden from cops"....their mantra is void of logic on many levels.....

but for those in the know, we've adpoted the term amongst ourselves for use of any gun a liberal would say is a SNS just to be contrary and spiteful.

#10 ·
I have been trying to find a source for springs for a Raven P-25 and can't find a source, a local gunsmith said to try a spring out of a Bic pen :upeyes: (won't be going back there any time soon) is there an online retailer that still sells parts for these little guns?
Have a look at this forum, Join & ask, there's a Raven area there..
http://bryco-jennings-jimenezarms.com/forum/
It's the SNS Forum..
Good Luck!!

#17 ·
i bought back my NAA .22mag from one of our retired investigators.

i really have no use for it. got a kydex neck chain holster for it a while back....

Does that neck holster carry it pointed up under your chin?:alex:

Carrying the NAA "safely" with the hammer in the correct notch can be tricky.

#23 ·
Ya don't hafta have bad chrome and fake mother of pearl grips to be a SNS.
There's a wide variety here, going back centuries, and changing history.

"Other than that, how did you enjoy the theater, Mrs. Lincoln?"

Remington Vest Pocket Pistol (supersized)

Belgian-made 9x17mm (.380 ACP) Fabrique Nationale model 1910 semi-automatic pistol used by Gavrilo Princip to start WW1:

#24 ·
Can you choose to keep the postings up for longer than a month? When I clicked on the forum, itself, there were no posts there. So when I clicked on the post in the right column I found this thread.

What will "previous thread" show me? ......(click)

#25 ·
I own a jennings 22lr, and a Bryco .380. I have had them for eons. I've shot the Jennings and it functioned 100% for a box of 50 cheap .22. Never shot the Bryco. People really say that they are prone to catastrophic failure. oh well, it's a gun.:upeyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.