Glock Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

21,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just introducing myself so the message goes away...

Reactions: eb07 and ChadSin

21,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the new GT.
I can hardly log in, I need to go through contests in order to prompt the log in screen, the button at the top right doesn't even work for me!

· "Knowledge Speaks - Wisdom Listens,"
29,811 Posts
Enjoy the new GT :)

If your having problems logging in go to the very bottom of the page and look for Quick Navigation and click on that and you will find a option to log on.

· A swamp dude
12,590 Posts
I don't know why you're having such trouble when most of us haven't had serious problems. In fact, I've almost forgotten what the old GT looked like and how it worked.

The information available in the GT package is far more important than the package itself. The new site still has the old cast of characters, and posts are just as much fun and just as informative.

Good luck getting your problems resolved. I know management wants everyone to enjoy GT to the max.

· Registered
3,694 Posts
I can hardly log in, I need to go through contests in order to prompt the log in screen, the button at the top right doesn't even work for me!
It's really not so bad. You're obviously not consuming enough alcohol before trying to log-in...

Reactions: bill1725

· Registered
3,944 Posts
Welcome back....again!!! :cheers:

· U.S. Veteran
7,783 Posts
Get with the program.

· Banned
45,550 Posts
You'll be OK, JMS... the curve ain't too steep. **** happens.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.