This is just sad

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by The Viking, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Glock45Lover

Glock45Lover

2. hogship

hogship Stop the steal! Silver Member

Keeping the schools closed down is purely political.

The anti-police movement is likewise.

Agonizer, Bus007 and nursetim like this.
  3. nursetim

nursetim

Hoisted by their own petard. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: These idiots called the tune, now the check is due.

orangejeep06, BobbyS, jk_226 and 3 others like this.
  4. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry....

So a school principal dressed in a S&M outfit (?) angry about a kid killed. One: Why was he there? Participating in a riot? Two: Was he killed by a rioter, a gang member or did those rascally, racist police track him down and murder him for no reason?

orangejeep06 likes this.
  5. Squid1

Squid1

Every single “principal” listed with “D” after their name. That’s “D” as in “dysfunctional.” Memo to all U.S. employers: Do not hire graduates of Minneapolis schools as those sad students did not receive an education. Memo to U.S. colleges: Do not admit graduates of Minneapolis schools as they did not receive an education. Sadly predictable for the “D” level folks but great for NON-Minneapolis kids who will get college admits and jobs. THANK YOU Minneapolis!

6. BlueBacker

BlueBacker

She's swallowing the red pill. Comments under the video are good.

billy_56081 likes this.
  7. Sporaticus

Sporaticus Aw sheet main

My comment lasted about 10 seconds. Maybe because I referred to the person in the video as "it".

I wonder what happened to the deceased.

8. faceplant

faceplant

Ok, people talk for the sake of talking. They just keep droning on. Did a black kid shoot a black kid? Is that what happened?

Agonizer likes this.
  9. 'Ol Grandad

'Ol Grandad Director of civil unrest

They stomp their feet like angry children wanting what they want and when they get it they're mad because it's exactly what they wanted but they don't like it. Why not listen to people that know what's going on and then be part of the solution instead of the problem? Insane liberalism at it's finest.

Agonizer likes this.
  10. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

The rest of the story, Andre was working as a Republican campaign volunteer for Lacy Johnson, who is running against Ilhan Omar. He and an adult campaign worker were shot and only Andre died.

Seems like thinking for yourself can be especially dangerous in the hood.

He was a Republican campaign volunteer for the candidate running against Ilhan Omar for Congress. Two Republican workers were shot. I'm still waiting for the shooter's Muslim name.

------------------------------
    Authorities arrested a suspect Thursday in the shooting death of a 17-year-old in Minneapolis after he fled police the wrong way on a freeway, then drove through suburban yards and crashed.
    . . .
    An officer first spotted the suspect’s car near N. 7th Street and N. Lyndale Avenue before it fled into downtown, where a gun and cellphone were thrown out the window and later recovered by officers, according to emergency dispatch audio.
    . . .
    Conley was entering his senior year at Minneapolis Patrick Henry High School. He recently worked for Republican congressional candidate Lacy Johnson, who is challenging Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar.

The teen was standing with others in the parking lot of the Super USA when a green truck pulled up and gunfire erupted, witnesses reported.

Another man at the scene suffered noncritical gunshot wounds. He also worked for Johnson. The shooting did not occur during campaign activities, a statement from Johnson’s campaign said.
    https://www.startribune.com/suspect...g-wrong-way-on-i-394-through-yards/572440442/

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
    orangejeep06 and ilpirata like this.
  11. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Come on man!!

It is political, but it's also more than that.

This isn't just Red vs Blue politics anymore. This is a legitimate and sustained attempt to subvert the government and create conditions favorable for an overthrow of our government by Marxists and Communists. I know that sounds extreme, but it's the truth. Getting rid of the police and disarming the populace is just the beginning for these people.

They hate our way of life so bad that they want to destroy the greatest, but an admittedly flawed, system of government that ever existed and they don't care about the consequences. They don't comprehend that their "revolution" would totally devalue the dollar and destroy trillions of dollars in wealth, leaving America irrevocably broken.

What they envision in its place in unattainable and will bring nothing but misery and death. These people need to be imprisoned for life or executed for being the seditious traitors that they are.

12. ilpirata

ilpirata

Those names with a D following them are the City Council members, the ones who unanimously voted to defund the police.
    The slain young man could have been innocently hanging out, on his way home or just plain hanging out. Don't always assume nefarious behavior. I don't know the facts of the killing.
    We had a promising HS student killed on his front porch by the step-son of a neighbor who had an argument with the kid's father. Junior Jackass stood on the sidewalk and fired into the porch of HS kids. Fortunately karma train caught up with the neighbor a year or so later.

13. Agonizer

Agonizer Unmasked

"You know why we are here, you know why we are here."

NO, I DON"T. Get to the point and tell me already.
    This is why I hate watching You Tube videos.

She was rambling on and on, so I didn't finish watching.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
    orangejeep06 and jk_226 like this.
  14. ilpirata

ilpirata

Thanks Bren.

15. Agonizer

Agonizer Unmasked

I agree 100 percent.

The Covid "crisis" and mask wearing are also a part of this plot, but few actually see that.

ExecutiveWill likes this.