close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

This is confusing to me

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by bmoore, Jun 21, 2012.

1. bmoore

bmoore

We all saw the video of the poor bus monitor lady getting crushed by those little demons. Horrible, that woman deserved none of that, she's just trying to do her job.

I think the donation thing is great but thats what is confusing to me. How many who donated are the radical Dont Tread on Me come after teachers, cops and fireman with pitch forks you make too much crowd? I mean theres gotta be a bunch of anti public employee nut jobs dontating right? The same people that vote away the peoples pay and benefits that go through this EVERY DAY. Maybe they are not the people who are donating, but you would think that with a dollar amount that high- there must be more than a few in there. Why not just donate with your vote?

You folks know this is NORMAL right? My moms been a teacher for 22 years and my sister for 10. THIS IS NORMAL. My mom has a bruise this very moment the size of a golf ball from being bitten 2 weeks ago. Teachers take s!@# like that all the time, and nothing is done about it.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
  2. nmk

nmk

But this one went viral on the internet. Whatever happened to that Kony guy?

3. Bilbo Bagins

Bilbo Bagins Slacked jawed

:rofl:

The original Bus Bullying video I said, what if this is a scam, yet my post was buried under tons of Boo Hoo I'm going to give this woman money responses.

Reading the original Youtube caption of the the video and the article, I smelled another KONY.

[​IMG]

What if the video and the donation link was from the kids who took the damn video. You are all paying the teenage brats you hate. :rofl:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2012