close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

This guy goes bear hunting

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by lethal tupperwa, Dec 10, 2002.

1. lethal tupperwa

lethal tupperwa

He gets on the web and finds out everything he needs. He buys a new four wheel drive truck, a new rifle new camo,and off he goes.
    He drives way out in the woods then walks about two miles from the truck. And he sees and shoots a bear. When he gets back to his truck there is the Game Warden. Who says I see you had some luck may I see your hunting license? The guy says I don't have one. The warden says I have to take your bear and gun and there will be a fine to pay.
    Next year the guy is really ready this time he drives way out in the woods and walks about two miles and sees and shoots another bear. this one bigger than the last. When he gets back to the truck there is the Game Warden. The guy says yes I had some luck and yes I have a hunting license! The warden says may I see your bear stamp? The guy says I don't have one. The warden says you know the drill, bear, gun and of course the fine.
    The guy skips the next season.
    The following year he is ready. and he drives way out in the woods walks two miles and sees a bigger bear and shoots him. When he gets back to his truck the Game Warden has just finished telling his partner you ain't gonna believe this guy.
    The guy says yes I have a hunting license, Yes I have a bear stamp!
    The warden says that is good and looks at the bear. He then asks how many times did you shoot him. The guy says only once.
    The warden says I dont under stand there is one hole in this paw, one hole in that paw and one in the middle of his forehead.
    The guy says when I put the spotlight on him he covered his eyes.