Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Previously green marauder
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the range today planning on doing some shooting and ordering a Glock 30. After looking around a little while decided to check out a G23 (used second gen.) they had, so to make a long story short i added one more GLOCK to the collection.
And ofcourse it shoots real sweet.

PS.the wifes not real happy, something about beeing my third Glock since January..........:upeyes: :embarassed:

oops, forgot to add the target photo.

·
Registered
234 Posts
That's a nice one! IMO you can not have to many guns!

·
Banned
18,888 Posts
It's called Glockitis and there's only one cure. Buy a new/another Glock. Mine is acting up badly. My Dr. said the only cure was a new G29. I've also started showing signs for the 1911 sickness as well. Haven't figured out the medical tewrm for it though. :supergrin:

·
Glock Genius.
662 Posts
Yeah, I got it bad, too... Got a G27, a month later, G30 (It's still on the way) and looking into G20 or the OD G38 as the next purchase! This addiction is really powerful! But like McDonald's, I'm lovin it! GLOCKS are the shiznit!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Glock addiction has hit me too I started off a year ago with a G-21 to date I have G-30 G-30 SF, G-23, G-19, G-33 and a G26. Planning on a G-36 in a month or two. I think I need Glock anonymous, because I am a Glockaholic!

·
Registered
34 Posts
In the last month, I have purchased FIVE Glocks, 17, 17L, 34,30, 22. If anyone knows of a Glock Help Group that I can join, it would be appreciated. :wow:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am reminded of a scene from MASH...Colonel Potter offers Radar a cigar, and he asks..."will I become addicted?"..Potters reply" I have smoked 2 a day for 45 yrs, I never have" :rofl:

·
Banned
55 Posts
There's no grouping. The barrel might be jacked; you'd better get that gun checked by a certified Glock armorer.

·
Banned
5,375 Posts
Yeah, the old smooth ones sure are sweet. I will have one before too long. I am also a hopeless Glockaholic. I have purchased 4 this year. I tried to kick the habit and ended up strung out on XD's for about a year. I fell off the wagon in June with a 23, then a 26, then a 19 and now a 35. I've been hooked on this so long I don't think I'll ever be clean. At least I'm not in denial...

·
Banned
5,375 Posts
Oh, I almost forgot about the 36 I had. This stuff is gettin' to me bad!!

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Congrats!!

·
Registered
545 Posts
I just picked up my 27, and am now ready for the 23!

·
Registered
422 Posts
I have a couple Glocks, but I've got a 1911 addiction. :supergrin:
I'm the other way around. I had some pretty nice 1911's....but man, I can't stop thinking about Glocks hehe!

·
Registered
123 Posts
welcome....I just purchased the 23 as well and can't wait to pick her up soon!....now that my .40 family is complete....my next will be either the 19 or 21sf...

G22, G27 and G23.....

·
Registered
945 Posts
There is no cure for the addiction. I'm on my 3rd and counting. My next will be a G32, G30SF, G19 Homeland Defender model or another G26. I wish I had one of those puppy beds for my Glocks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts