Glock Talk banner
61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,629 Posts
This comment is why so many people lose their lives. Gold teeth and jewelry 🟰 drug dealer. Very ignorant way of thinking.
Okay, I get the stereotype thing. Me-Culpa. Worthy to note that there was a time when flashy guns, gold bling and gold teeth = thug and/or drug dealer.

I did not create that reality. Strange that in an environment of white = privilege and supremacy and all of the other stereotypes used daily, you singled my post about flashy guns being an ignorant way of thinking. I am far from being ignorant about stereotyping but the post was about the connotation of having a shiny and gaudy gun. We all make judgements about others based on life experiences. if you disagree with my analogy, then so be it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not a tin coated factory slide...
...And certainly not at that price.
But I've ordered quite a few uppers from 80pbuilder.com over the last few years.
They sell Zaffiri Precision made slides, somehow, at about half the price.
They've had a sale going on for quite a while now. If you go to their site, and scroll through the sliding banner near the top of the home page, they've got several different models and finishes on sale.
You can get complete uppers, slide, barrel (some threaded, or ported), upper parts kit, stainless steel recoil spring assembly, and fiber optic sights, all for about $250 total (+ tax and shipping).
I was a little apprehensive at first. But I started with just one. And none that I've bought have given me any trouble so far.

61 - 80 of 89 Posts