Glock Talk banner

Third range day 19x....

3675 Views 38 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  tgoldie00
I had my 19x out yesterday and today both days shooting over 100 rounds of wally world Winchester, some Remington 115 grain and also hydro shock 124 and NATO 124 grain fmj.
All I can say is this 19x runs great and accuracy is right on!! Love the grip and have been carrying it for a week now in my alien gear rig with no problems.
I have 3 other glocks and have no regrets on the 19x. Notice the heart shaped hole I shot out for ya!! Gun Trigger
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,166 Posts
One question on ammo please: What are your thoughts on pro’s and cons of shooting 9mm aluminum in Glocks? Is it dirty...does it cause damage in any way...? (All I know for sure so far is it’s a little cheaper than brass and the guys at the range who collect the shells probably get tired of having to pick those out of the bucket at the end of the day)
I shot 100 of them yesterday with no misfires and my accuracy was like it always is.... meaning I am comfortable I could shoot someone Shaquille O’Neals size from 20 feet.
I've always like to shoot some Blazers out of my pistols. Its cheap and in general have never had any real issues with it. Never had damaged caused by it. Usually shoots and functions well in my Glocks. Just got some Federal aluminum that I'm gonna try.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.