Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Me fail English? That's unpossible
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just don’t shoot it much and it’s to dang big for conceal carry. I mainly daily carry my FN 509c and G30. I may put it up for sale and use the coin for other potential projects like an AR15 custom build.

If I do decide to get rid of it I’m thinking of starting at $575 and entertain serious offers. What do you think? Right now seems like the time to sell due to the panic stricken pandemic buying.

I like the gun in general, but it’s really not practical for my use.

·
Previously Glock4L1fe
457 Posts
:crying:
Just don’t shoot it much and it’s to dang big for conceal carry. I mainly daily carry my FN 509c and G30. I may put it up for sale and use the coin for other potential projects like an AR15 custom build.

If I do decide to get rid of it I’m thinking of starting at $575 and entertain serious offers. What do you think? Right now seems like the time to sell due to the panic stricken pandemic buying.

I wouldn’t do it, but wish I had the resources to purchase it from ya and pair it with the G45!

·
Registered
10,656 Posts

I'd say now is a great time to sell, while the market is tight. A year from now, after Trump's reelection and the virus has died down some, prices will crater.

·
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Did the OP say their gun was jamming?
I’ve not had any problems with the gun jamming just to be clear. I know you didn’t post the link from above and no idea what it’s about

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
If I stop carrying a gun for a variety of rationales, and I have done that with a few over the years, it's gone. Always replaced with one I like more though. I think your AR15 custom build would justify dumping the 19X. JMHO

Reactions: w30olds

·
Registered
126,369 Posts

A few weeks ago would have been better

·
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Well sure

Just saying that the height of the panic has passed.
I’d agree, but here in Georgia people are still getting sick. Seems as though they’re more cases daily. Sadly I don’t think it’s going away much here anytime soon. The virus and gun panic buying both seem to still be in full swing near me anyway.

·
Registered
940 Posts
I’d agree, but here in Georgia people are still getting sick. Seems as though they’re more cases daily. Sadly I don’t think it’s going away much here anytime soon.
I think he meant the gun panic buying has passed/peaked. I am not really sure since I haven't been to a gun store lately. However the 19X seems to have high popularity so put it out there and see what happens, most likely it will sell pretty quickly.

Reactions: w30olds

·
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think he meant the gun panic buying has passed/peaked. I am not really sure since I haven't been to a gun store lately. However the 19X seems to have high popularity so put it out there and see what happens, most likely it will sell pretty quickly.
I know he was referring to the gun panic buying, but from my personal experience at the LGS people here are still freaking out over the virus mess still and the gun shelves are pretty empty here anyway! Take care and be safe

·
Just sayin'
4,641 Posts
If there was one thing I've regretted during all the years I've been in shooting sports is that I sold off good working guns to buy other guns or stuff. Never sell guns that are you may be able to enjoy at a later time. Save your green stamps and buy what you want or need. Enjoy and be safe.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 35 Posts