Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I haven't handled a modified Glock before but over the years the Ghost Rocket has been a popular upgrade for many others. I was gonna get a new trigger but didn't want to mess with the reliability of my gun. I know a lot will tell me to just get the Glock minus connector. For longer shot six slight my lighter trigger pull will benefit me. This is my concealed carry gun so it must go bang evert time. Anybody have a Ghost Rocket in their Glock?? How was the improvement?? Thanks

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
The Ghost Rocket has an over travel stop which I would never recommend on a carry gun. If you want to consider a Ghost for a carry gun the Edge would be my recommendation.

I personally prefer the Glock minus connectors. I've never had a failure related to one and there's not a meaningful difference that I have found in the trigger pull between the various reduced weight connectors.

·
Banned
6,833 Posts
It's only a fool who uses aftermarket garbage in a Glock that has any serious purpose...like self-defense.

The Glock MINUS connector will give an otherwise stock pre-Gen4 Glock a peak trigger pull of about 4.5-lbf. That's good enough. They don't do a post-shoot points-earned tally on your adversary, as much as many of the aftermarket crowd would have you believe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.