Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I posted my hard chrome HK P7 PSP on a local board for sale. I was asking $2200 for it, would take $2000. Mostly wanted the money to fund some night vision. Anyhow, I went to a guys house to work out a deal. He had a S&W 66 no dash he was asking 1k for. It's in overall very good condition. Faint turn line, a little bit of tarnish in the trigger guard, locks up nice and right, no slop, I think its had a triggee job.
Cosmetics Revolver Wood Office supplies Bumper
Air gun Trigger Wood Shotgun Gun barrel
I've wanted a 66 for about 30 years, ever since my grandpa sold his. It was the first handgun I ever shot. So I traded the P7 for the 66, and got $1k cash. I miss the P7 already just because it's a P7, but I'll survive. Considering I only paid $800 for it 10 years ago.

·
Registered
26,656 Posts
I wish I had a HK P7 PSP to trade or shoot.

I wish I had a Model 66 to trade or shoot.

The 66 is on my short list - I have bid on 4 or 5 of them on gunbroker.com - but some joker is always willing to pay more than I am - I think part of my reluctance is lack of reasonable cost ammo.

Nice guns -

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
You're going to like it. :)

Revolver Wood Trigger Air gun Gun barrel

White Black Yellow Indoor games and sports Circle

First time out, 25 yards, DA fire, two handed, 60 year old eyes :)

P.S. I don't miss my P7 PSP. I like to shoot, a lot when I go, and that pistol carried so much heat to the frame in rapid fire that it was uncomfortable rather quickly. I think you did good. But I am biased.

·
Registered
8,074 Posts
You did well. Enjoy your Model 66, I love Magnum K-frames.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Private side
11,931 Posts
Since I had a 3” 65 I wanted a 4” 66. Sold a 4” 65 and figured I’d have to search and search… then a 4”66 popped up in a local shop (about a year before COVID and I lucked into it at $375. I’ve always liked K frames.

Reactions: Gray Dood

·
Super Moderator
2,561 Posts
I have a P7M8, never fired, safe queen with five new mags. Not sure why but I pick up parts for it whenever I can, especially pistons.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts