Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
16,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have our postings fallen on deaf ears or would you like to try certain things (products, eateries, activities) because you read about them here? Or maybe not!

I'd like to try the Kona Grill (Rabbi).

I would not like to try Rocky Montain oysters cowboy style (Jtull).

·
Registered
8,836 Posts
All I can say is this place has cost me a small fortune. You all convinced me to buy a Glock and I loved it! :supergrin: Then you all convinced me to get an AR15 and I loved it too. Then I kept reading on here how great a Mac computer is so I now have a big, new IMac and like the other things, I love it to.

Guess I need to stay away from here before you all talk me into something else :rofl:

·
Banned
19,326 Posts
I bought an AR Parrot drone because of GT.

·
GET A ROPE!
37,372 Posts
La Perla lingerie.
Exfoliating.

·
Caffeinator
5,795 Posts
I have opened my mind to different firearms that I otherwise would have ignored.

Okie's posts have caused me to eat Taco Bell a time or two.

·
Registered
16,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guess I need to stay away from here before you all talk me into something else :rofl:
Have you seen the Jeep threads? I never would have considered owning a Jeep...the brainwashing, conditioning and programming was really effective. Thanks GT! :wavey:

·
Registered
16,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okie's posts have caused me to eat Taco Bell a time or two.
I am highly influenced by the food/beverage posts because they seem to be the quickest/inexpensive things to try.

·
Banned
1,718 Posts
A restraining order....:tongueout:

·
Registered
16,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Banned
19,326 Posts
That's awesome that you test drove a vette :cool:

·
Registered
16,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I used to be a conservative, but became a liberal after reading GT.
Off topic on my part but after reading many a locked thread, coupled with other things, I am against abortion now. I used to have a neutral opinion.

·
Registered
8,836 Posts
Have you seen the Jeep threads? I never would have considered owning a Jeep...the brainwashing, conditioning and programming was really effective. Thanks GT! :wavey:
Oh NO :faint: but I really love my 4Runner! Got to resist the power of GT. I did own a Jeep Grand Cherokee and I loved it, still miss it till this day, it would go almost as good as my 4Runner in the snow and mud.

·
Banned
19,326 Posts
1 - 20 of 57 Posts