Things I've observed on this Forum

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by KindOfBlue, Jun 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KindOfBlue

KindOfBlue

Dems are evil and are hell bent on destroying the country because they hate it so much

Soros is the boogyman and uses all his money to take over the world

Trump can do no wrong and loves Blacks

The mainstream media is out to get Trump because they are enemies who should be jailed

Antifa has an amazing ability to organize riots, bring bricks and make people loot and steal

BLM are terrorists and should be sent to Gitmo

Fox news is not state sponsored propaganda and hasn't reported on Covid because it is an attempt to get Trump to lose the election.

I remember in the 80s how Russia were the ones to be constantly scared of - I fell for that. Turns out that was overblown. Trump is very adept at using this type of fear to rally followers ("they" are out to get you - "they" are taking your jobs, "they" want your guns, "they" want to take your votes, "they" want to overthrow the government you voted for).

I love Glocks (and all well designed firearms for that matter), but that doesn't mean I'm going to agree with political positions because they are stereotypical of gun owners. Why did I create this thread? I'm not quite sure, but I felt I had to express myself with a bit of sarcasm after reading many of the posts on this forum.

Stay safe everyone

Guss, R.B. Riddick, TACLOAD and 9 others like this.
  2. -JCN-

-JCN-

3. Colt M-4

Colt M-4 AK-74 Silver Member

4. B C

B C

Don't sniff her, Joe. Don't do. Don't.....****

giphy.gif

hannstv, Dan H, rock_castle and 13 others like this.
  5. PattonWasRight

PattonWasRight

Well, your assessment itself is a generalization, but I respect your opinion

It's true to a degree, and untrue to a degree IMO

Regardless, always a better path to think independently, weighing input from others relative to your own values

6. Cubdriver

Cubdriver

So tell us, what have you observed from the main stream media (CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NPR, NBC), and how has their reporting held up over time?

-Pat

7. anjroid86

anjroid86

Well said. I only came to this site seeking info on guns. What I discovered was much more amusing.

Bill Keith, Paul53, treg and 4 others like this.
  8. Vic777

Vic777

Maybe you've been cooped up too long. Maybe you're starting to see the light. Who knows? If Trump loses in 2020 America is over. If you have a meaningless Government Job, you should be OK.

9. Burebista

Burebista Benevolent Dictator

download (2).jpeg

PEC-Memphis, ChuteTheMall and spork like this.
  10. spork

spork Caffeinator

11. Officer's Match

Officer's Match S.R.D. v

So on March 24, 2020 you came into the Political Forum seeking info on guns?

12. Longbow

Longbow Millennium Member

Dayuum, that is creepy! Even from a guy's perspective.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    WPGlocks, hannstv, JohnH and 2 others like this.
  13. EOS

EOS National Capitalist

Globalists are evil. They can be a D or an R. The most devout and fanatical ones tend to be D’s.

To influence American politics and governance toward his goals. Yes.

He can most certainly do wrong and has done wrong several times in his presidency. I was disappointed when he went AWOL while the Nation’s capital was under attack by violent thugs and communists.

Trying to make the case that the media isn’t biased against Trump is like trying to argue that the earth is flat. The evidence is ubiquitous. You’d be defying reality at that point.

ANTIFA definitely needs to be exterminated. But they aren’t the sole cause nor the sole perpetrators of the riots. The bulk of who I see looting and destroying are black youths.

Yep. Ever since one of their members murdered innocent police officers in Dallas, should’ve been the end of their legitimacy.

Fox, with the exception of Tucker Carlson, is just as much of a **** spewing propaganda network as CNN. They just push the narrative a bit softer.

Orange Man bad.

If current trends continue, the 2nd amendment will be dissolved by vote due to demographic change. Better enjoy those Glocks while you can.

Very few have anything poignant to say about these riots. Conservatives just sit back and complain with no action. Even they’ve found a way to blame white people and shift the blame away from lawless, opportunistic black people because they think if they kiss enough ass, the black people might vote for them in November.

14. G33

G33 Frisky! CLM Millennium Member

OP, tell me which way a Colt revolver cylinder rotates.
    :)

ExecutiveWill, Flags, hozer23 and 8 others like this.
  15. KindOfBlue

KindOfBlue

counterclockwise I believe but honestly never tried one... yet

16. KindOfBlue

KindOfBlue

I have found the reporting to generally been accurate especially from NPR. The tone of the articles and especially the opinion pieces are definitely liberal. Some of the personalities are very annoying.

fox on the other hand doesn’t seem to try and be balanced. I was very disappointed when they didn’t make the 100K us deaths from COVID a top story. Actually their coverage of COVID in general has been negligent. The amount of cow towing to Trump is disgusting.

Bill Keith, snowbird.40 and Longbow like this.
  17. Cubdriver

Cubdriver

So do you find the Russia Collusion narrative that CNN and MSNBC and the lot have been pushing practically nonstop since the election to be generally accurate?

n2g, tihash, rock_castle and 16 others like this.
  18. Longbow

Longbow Millennium Member

FIFY.

Those two, are not unfounded.

19. KindOfBlue

KindOfBlue

For the most part yes. It was overdone in terms of coverage but I think Trump got away with it mainly because the Republican Party lost its ability to think for itself.

Bill Keith and snowbird.40 like this.
  20. bigj480

bigj480 CLM

Yes. They hate its history, the founding fathers, white people, its values, the historically dominant religion. They think America is and has been evil. They want to remake it into something that is not America, although it might keep the name.

Not all of his money, but a considerable amount of money to push negative movements/narratives.

See, this entire post is a straw man, your biased interpretation. More accurately this would be "they think Trump isn't in the wrong when I think he is and that upsets me so they must be biased, I can do no wrong." Trump likes people who help him.

They are the enemies of the people, they are amazingly dishonest and THEY are leading to much of the division and destruction we see. You will hate this video and probably not actually watch it, but here you go: youtube.com/watch?v=Ki07v1gnBaM

No, but they are helping to do those things. I don't buy the antifa mastermind narrative, but they are participating.

I really don't know enough about the group to say, if they ever encouraged violence then yes. I bet you they have encouraged violence. They are idiots, though. We need a white group like this, but that won't happen and would not be allowed.

The COVID thing has been both downplayed by China and exaggerated by the left. Yes, the dems have politicized it and would love it to impact the economy as much as possible in an attempt to cost Trump in November and to get people hooked on that government money.

Your entire post was an exaggeration and more of a reflection of the way you preserve the world than the opinions here. There is a culture war and this forum is generally on the right side of that war. Don't worry, people with these attitudes are dying out and demographics mean that the country is being delivered to democrats shortly. Soon enough a republican will never win POTUS again. Well maybe they could if the party became something else and adopted leftist values (that has already started).

tihash, Redeemed, JohnH and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.