close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Thibodaux Match

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by OMF64, May 16, 2007.

1. OMF64

OMF64

Hey do you suppose that GSSF has forgotten this match. It was a week before the two matches they posted finals to yesterday but still has prelims. With only 84 entries that should have been a no brainer. In the prelims I should be in line for a little cash back or maybe a certificate. I am dieing waiting in suspence.

2. Panhandle Bill

Panhandle Bill Senior Member

Must be a glitch in the system. I understand that the prizes have already been mailed out. A friend of mine in Louisiana won the new member drawing. She received her certificate yesterday.
    Hang in there and good luck.

3. CCV

CCV Millennium Member

Yep, I bet it's been overlooked.

4. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

There up! If you don't see them, do a refresh and they'll come up! Congrads to all the winners and to Team Carver Mounts for a GREAT showing!

Dan:cool:

5. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Congratlations to all the winners and Team Carver for a fine showing. Looks like my old buddy "Old Pharoah" is on a roll, two matches and two guns certificates plus some money. Good shooting roomy.:thumbsup:

6. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

Congratulations to all the winners!!! I read the results last night and found that there must be a glitch in the system. I placed 1'st place in MasterStock and UL and didn't even get a recomp award. The new rules stated that the performance awards for MS and UL would not be effected. I'm sure that someone at Glock will discover the oversight, though.

Regards,
    Bobby

7. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

I want to thank the hard working staff from GSSF and the great folks at Thibodaux for a great first match. I came from the panhandle of Florida to shoot the match and I am a very happy fellow. What a great match. I see it getting even better next year. To my team mates thank you for putting up with me. I am getting better every day after having my new hips put in. I am still a little slow and still have some special needs. Thank you for putting up with me. Bobby, I am fairly sure I remember hearing that the performance awards for MS and UL are not being changed. I am sure as hard as the GSSF folks have been working it is just an over sight.

:thumbsup:

Pharaoh