GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Pretty Ladies!
4,361 Posts
Trump has managed to accomplish many policy things that I agree with. Those are good and I'm happy to have had them.

If he'd been just a little disciplined, I think he'd have accomplished a lot more. He also wouldn't be considered the underdog in his re- election. If he loses, then nearly all the good things he accomplished will go away in the first year of Harris's shadow presidency.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Trump and Reagan were the only real presidents in my lifetime(I'm 75 years old). Trump is good mainly because he is NOT a politician, he ain't really a republican or a democrat. He actually is working for the people of the United States. He is egotistical and a loud mouth BUT folks he is doing a good job and he is working for us, not the PARTY. Very rare now days.

·
Registered
5,987 Posts
He can do lots of great things, but if he can't win we can lose the country. And he's shooting himself in the foot by running his mouth all the time. As I said before, I'm voting for him. But still, this is the best we can come up with???
If he loses, it’ll be our fault for not voting

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
I'm voting for Trump because I think he's the best choice for the country. But he sucks. So does biden, and so did the candidates for both parties for as far back as I can remember. Really, why can't we attract better people to the job. I love our country, but if Trump, Biden, Obama, Clinton, Romney, McCain, etc are the best we have, maybe we aren't really that great. Looking at the other people on the ballot, I feel the same way about my state and federal representatives, city council, and so on. Only decent human being I can vote for is the guy running for sheriff.
Since you are such an expert on what makes a good politician, why don't you run for office and show everyone how it's done?

·
Registered
20,651 Posts
That big mouth got North Korea to stop ****ing around and play nice. The former suits couldn't get that done.
Trump has done a lot I like, but I think his efforts to bring North Korea in line have been a failure. They may have stopped underground nuclear testing, but maybe they had no choice after ruining their test facility or maybe they got all the data they needed.

The reports are that they have continued to increase their number of nuclear warheads and have continued with their missile work. That said, I don’t think anyone else could have done any better with the NK leaders.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I'm voting for Trump because I think he's the best choice for the country. But he sucks. So does biden, and so did the candidates for both parties for as far back as I can remember. Really, why can't we attract better people to the job. I love our country, but if Trump, Biden, Obama, Clinton, Romney, McCain, etc are the best we have, maybe we aren't really that great. Looking at the other people on the ballot, I feel the same way about my state and federal representatives, city council, and so on. Only decent human being I can vote for is the guy running for sheriff.
The last candidate I voted for that wasn't just better than the horrible alternative was George Bush.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts