1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Venor ergo sum
3,315 Posts
As there should be.

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
I don't get out much,.................................... wud I miss?

I've got guns and ammo inside the door, behind the sofa, in each closet, in the powder room, bed rooms, laundry room, for emergencies????

PS: That tune was a first time for me and enjoyed it. I told you that I don't get out much.

·
AK-74
1,933 Posts
That was a good song.it said a lot and said very little all at the same time.

Like Sinatra's one for my baby and Joe was the bartender 1958
never so few.png

·
Pharaoh
34,535 Posts
View: https://youtu.be/p-JeQduJ0f8

If you look, there are quite a few (mostly European) songs of the 80s dealing with the possibility of the Cold War turning hot. I think it was more in European minds than Americans.

·
AK-74
1,933 Posts
Looks to be a HK-91 or heck could be Cetme, or one of the clone models that have come out. it probably was photo shopped and it was a bar of soap a dope. I still like the Song.

·
Come on man!!
14,384 Posts

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
Aaahhhh... jury’s still out on this one.....

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
GUYS... my heart skipped a beat seeing you post this. This is my actual comment posted on that page from a month ago, you can find it under the thread "Does anyone feel this song has significance now?"

dreamaster90001 month ago
Holy smokes! I was praying and this worship song was blaring in my head and I said "Lord this song is playing too much" and like a radio station blip... THIS SONG popped into my head and I felt Jesus tell me to listen to the lyrics so it brought me here. And now I see so many people posting in here recently... It's about to go down folks!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts