close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

thebladeshop.com

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by buellxb9rider, Jun 8, 2007.

1. buellxb9rider

buellxb9rider

anybody ever dealt with these guys?i ordered a benchmade 3550 and i'm stilll waitin since 05/21/07.just wonderin should i dispute the charge on my visa in a couple of weeks.

2. Flashpoint

Flashpoint NRA Member

I did once, it took about 3 weeks to get my knife. After about 4 call they finally told me that someone had vandalized the warehouse/shipping dept. and it put them behind. I bought it then, but now I have my doubts. I won't order again from them.

3. buellxb9rider

buellxb9rider

thats the feeling i got after i ordered,an excuse for every late delivery.:hugs: :shocked:

4. FastJuice

FastJuice NozeBleedSpeed

I ordered from them once maybe a year ago. Delivery was about a week, IIRC. No problem with products or billing at that time.

5. hitech78

hitech78

I have ordered from them quite a few times. I think 3 weeks is not a long time to wait, be patient. I have always allowed 6 weeks for delivery on any online purchase before disputing charges. Seems like the internet has made people expect things overnight.

6. Flashpoint

Flashpoint NRA Member

Three weeks is too long when they tell you that you'll receive your product in 7 to 10 business days. 10 to 12 business days is understandable, but when you start looking 15 to 18 days when the funds were an instant transfer that a little much. I've used knifeworks and they alway managed to get me my stuff in 5 days. I won't be using the Bladeshop again, I feel like I was jerked around.

7. bno762

bno762

Also take a look at http://www.soonerstateknives.com/. This guy is a regular at the gun shows. Super nice guy and I have bought from him online and in person. good prices and quality person to deal with....what else could you ask for?

8. pugman

pugman

I've seen the site...never ordered from them.

Frankly I've had too much success with either www.newgraham.com or www.gpknives.com to even think of ordering from somewhere else

But in all fairness to the thebladeshop, I can't say I've read too many bad experiences with them.

9. buellxb9rider

buellxb9rider

i got an email back last week.it musta got lost they said,gonna send out a new one on wednesday of last week.still waiting.as a little aside the postal service says they won't send switchblades as they call them.in this day and age any longer than a week is too long for an order.

10. buellxb9rider

buellxb9rider

talked to a nice lady today.was surprised i hadnt received it,but alas the knife i want is on backorder,the same reoson it took a week to supposedly send the first one.cancelled my order and we'll see if i actually get a refund.NEVER do business with (thebladeshop.com),but thats just my opinion.:sad:

11. Birdman18

Birdman18

Reviving this thread --

I was a little concerned about on-line vendors, and wanted to know if anyone had had experience with this vendor. Therefore I searched GlockTalk prior to placing an order with The Blade Shop.

I ordered a Spyderco Para-Military and Triangle Sharpmaker Set from them last Thursday (1/22/09). I received the complete order today (Monday, 1/26/09).

Based on this experience, I have no qualms about recommending them.

12. cosmophonic12

cosmophonic12

a MONTH and a HALF for delivery!!! yeah right.....

13. Mike Rittenour

Mike Rittenour

I have boguth several knives from thebladeshop.com and all of my experiences have been great. Shipping for me was lightning quick, My orders wre place on fridays and by wednesday of the next week the knives were always at my house. Ive always had great experiences there!!

14. hivoltg

hivoltg

This thread is kinda hard to follow. What exactly is being sold?:dunno: