Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
21,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I invented over ten years ago a small device which safely and positively prevents a Glock handgun from firing. It is a small pin that easily inserts behind the barrel hood and merely keeps the slide from closing all the way. The ****** can be removed from a loaded gun quite easily and quickly by a trained and familiar user, but anyone else will have an inert pistol in their unauthorized hands. I have been using this system since 1994, and it works simply and positively. If anyone would like to try one out in any Glock firearm, just send me a private message with your email, and I'll get in contact with you. The ****** is so safe and simple that I cannot wonder at how many unauthorized Glock discharges could have been prevented by my device, the ******, and how many lives could have been saved.

·
NRA Benefactor
1,496 Posts
Again????? Post a pic.

Become a sponser instead of spamming...

Any credable feedbacks from users???

·
Registered
101 Posts
its a bent coder pin on a ring.

im not sure what an "unauthorized glock discharge" is, sounds like a ND to me, more importantly, my glocks only fire if i pull the trigger, but i have no idea about his...

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I invented over ten years ago a small device which safely and positively prevents a Glock handgun from firing. It is a small pin that easily inserts behind the barrel hood and merely keeps the slide from closing all the way. The ****** can be removed from a loaded gun quite easily and quickly by a trained and familiar user, but anyone else will have an inert pistol in their unauthorized hands. I have been using this system since 1994, and it works simply and positively. If anyone would like to try one out in any Glock firearm, just send me a private message with your email, and I'll get in contact with you. The ****** is so safe and simple that I cannot wonder at how many unauthorized Glock discharges could have been prevented by my device, the ******, and how many lives could have been saved.
Mr. you are full of it.
I asked you for a picture month ago........
Stop waisting time.

·
NRA Benefactor
1,496 Posts
I do not know how to post a picture. :upeyes:
really????, really????

Ever hear of Photobucket. Go to www.photobucket.com
Use the upload tool to browse your computer, uplaod it. You do know how to put a digital picture onto your computer???

After you get the photo uploaded. look for the lil square above the post window, that looks like a mountain. Click on that, and paste in the link for the picture you get from the properties of hte picture in photobucket. Or, you can email it to me, I'll post it. Until then, stop spamming........:upeyes:

From the FAQ section on this forum

"How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing
after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too."

Now, poop or get off the pot man.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.