The worst panic yet....

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Folsom_Prison, Jul 4, 2020.

1. IllinoisGun

IllinoisGun

Most do. Fatal gun accidents among children has fallen every single year since 1900 since record keeping began in the US. Now that's a sober fact we all can bet on.

Bav_ZedHP likes this.
  2. APERS

APERS

indeed

3. grumpy1

grumpy1

Yep. The real panic started when it became apparent the police, at least in certain places, would not protect your family or property as rioting and violence skyrocketed while many mayors and governors did nothing while being protected by their own security forces of course. Then the cries to defund and disband the police came and city councils in more than a few cities have already approved that. A whole lot more of law abiding citizens finally realized that they were responsible for the safety of their families and dialing 911 might not produce the results that they were led to believe would happen.

Folsom_Prison and 45caldan like this.
  4. Deputydave

Deputydave Millennium Member

Yep, that's what I've been saying. My best guess it things won't simmer down until about the second quarter of next year.

• The virus concerns will disappear the day after the election. The only reason the left and the MSM (same thing really) are pushing inflated numbers are in a desperate attempt to influence the election. So we'll be past the virus in about four months.
    • A lot of Antifa and BLM leadership will have been arrested by the time of the election. And BLM goes away in non-election years anyway. So they'll 'maybe' be a small factor up until President Trump's inauguration (yes, he's going to win in a landslide). So riots will pretty much go away because the rioters will be in jail/prison or they're tired of getting their asses kicked by Patriots or their Communist cause has gone away and/or George Soros has stopped paying them to cause problems.
    • By that time, gun and ammo companies which have ramped up production to frenzied pace to not only keep up with demand but to milk this latest gravy train will start to have a surplus of slow moving inventory. They'll have no choice but to drop prices and offer the same deals they did the last time around i.e. buy our pistol and we'll throw in 4 free mags or give you an X amount of rebate.
    • And of course after the panic is over you'll have some folks looking to dump their newly acquired firearms for whatever they can get for them. Sure, they'll try to get panic-pricing at first but with the main companies dropping prices to remain competitive they shortly be dropping prices as well.
    Figure on or before this time next year will be a Buyers-market and a good time to get good deals and restock up for the next 'crisis'.

5. sas-G19

sas-G19

I hope you don't mind but I added two words to correct the reason for panic. The police are forbidden to respond to your call by the DemocRAT overseers. Many of us are just realizing that we are on our own.

grumpy1 and Deputydave like this.
  6. jmontgomery

jmontgomery

I hope you're right about all of that. Until then it looks like I'll probably be carrying/shooting my 1911 a lot more as 9mm prices overtake .45 ACP and availability dries up.

I should have picked up a police trade-in G23 last year when they were $300-350.

Deputydave likes this.
  7. Bav_ZedHP

Bav_ZedHP

I did not realize this. TY for pointing that out, it's welcoming news!

IllinoisGun likes this.
  8. megawatt

megawatt Electron maker

Just found 2 cases of AK ammo. Still cheaper than AR ammo was five months ago.

How can you not love a good AK? Best part is picking up the shells from the desert. No bending over, just use a magnet.