close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The war we are sure to lose.. a war started in 1979

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Skyhook, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Skyhook

Skyhook

.. or thereabouts.

That we acknowledge we really and truly at war will make our PC friends and neighbors very upset and angry with us- some will even call us names- for they are dedicated to the ostrich view and lack the constitution to accept the horrible future we are presenting to our children and grandchildren.

http://pjmedia.com/michaelledeen/2012/04/10/wrong-wrong-wrong-but-celebrated/?singlepage=true

This is the only opportunity we will have to fight and win the confrontation we did not want.

2. Dogpatch06

Dogpatch06

So Iran has been at war with the USA for over 30 years?

How many battles have been fought? How many casualties?

Your thinking reminds me of:"We've always been at war with eastasia"

We have the country of Iran completely surrounded with military bases. The US or Isreal have been murdering UN nuclear scientists (how come killing civies is only called Terrorism when other countries do it to us? ). Our politicians joke and sing songs about bombing Iran.

Who is the aggressor in this 30 year war?

3. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Dogpatch06
    O.K is good to lay the crack pipe down!:faint:

"How many battles have been fought? How many casualties?"
    Lets see who killed our troops in Beruit- Hezbola-Iranian backed terrorist group

Who killed most of our troops in Iraq? Was it not proved over and over again that Iran had not only provided the Explosives but actual people ( many Iranians found/captured in Iraq)

Who is the major supporter of Hezbola/ Humas /PLO - Iran!

Didn't they commit an act of war when they took our Embasy personel prisoner?

"The US or Isreal have been murdering UN nuclear scientists"

So are you saying the UN is violating there own laws? Please site where the UN sceintists have been murdered? The UN is building the Iranians nuclear program -really? This one is really out there. Do you also believe the US government blow up the Twin towers?:rofl:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  4. JBnTX

JBnTX 2 Timothy 2:15

That article is correct!

There are elements in this world that have been at war with us since WWII.
    Not a "shooting war", but still a war.

The communists from different countries, the Islamic religion from the Middle East
    and dissent leftist groups in our own country.

Yes, I said the Islamic religion! The terrorist movement is just a tool being used by Islam to conquer the world.

All the peace talks in the world are totally ineffective, because in a conflict true peace can only be obtained when one side beats the other into submission and unconditionally imposes their will upon them.

That's the only answer to the Middle Eastern problem and every other problem in this world.

That's something America and it's citizens do not have the stomach for.
    Therefore we lose.

5. Dogpatch06

Dogpatch06

Sorry meant to say Iranian nuclear scientists. See here

Iran took some hostages 30 years ago, and hasnt done much since then.

We cant go around fighting aggressive wars with every country who thinks the US is bad.

6. JBnTX

JBnTX 2 Timothy 2:15

Iran is one of this planets primary supporters of international terrorism. They train, finance and provide safe haven for our enemies.

They've continually threatened the United States and Israel with destruction.

And now they want nukes!

7. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Dogpatch06
    So we just put our heads into the sand and do zero when they kill our people?:faint: Let me guess your an RP supprter?:rofl: So what would you do if and or when they get a Nuke and use it to destroy Isreal? Or maybe detonate it in GA or somewhere else in the US? :whistling: Please tell us all when would you do something anything to protect US or anyone else for that matter?

8. Javelin

Javelin Got Glock? Silver Member

Iran was training, financing, and in some cases fighting US forces in Iraq.

9. Dogpatch06

Dogpatch06

No im not a Ron Paul supporter. He has got some good ideas but also has some crazy ones.

If Iran gets a nuke, they are in the same boat as the rest of the world that has nukes...fire one off and they are all dead. Mutually Assured Destruction. I would prefer they dont have the option to get a nuke, but I wouldnt want to go to war with them (or any nation) on the hunch that some years in the future they may want to nuke us.

The state of perpetual war that the US has gotten into has really not accomplished anything except to radicalize more enemies against us. In that, I agree 100% with Ron Paul. End these wars....

10. GRIMLET

GRIMLET Deceased

Wasn't one of Obama's campaign platforms was to sit down, face to face, with akmajini.....whatever his name is and Chavez?
    This was supposed to bring the citizens of the world together.
    Not so, good job Barry.

11. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Iran. Started with taking the hostages.

12. GRIMLET

GRIMLET Deceased

Yes they did.
    They will say the Shah was abusive in power and overtthrew his dictatorship.
    The USA has known to curl up with unpopular leaders and insurgents, Marcos, the Shah, Danial Ortega, Saddam Hussein, Noriega....I'm sure I am missing a few.
    Oh, the Mujahadien(sp). Now the Taliban.
    Our government will lay with dogs and we suffer the fleas.
    But, that's politics.

13. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Dogpatch06
    Yep that really worked well on 9/11 and the Embasy's in Africa bombers and USS Cole . Tell me what did we do to make these people do these terrorist acts. Didn't Osama Bin Laden state years before hand that he was at war with us? You going to trust that the very same Muslim extremist's will not use a nuke if they get one? Remember they think it's great to die for Islam. If Iran is so peaceful why does Wackideenojob keep stating he will destroy Isreal? These very same people would slit your throat for the fun of it just cause your a Christian( if your are) or for just being an American.:faint:

14. GRIMLET

GRIMLET Deceased

I agree with you. We can't discuss OBL and his anger for being spurned by the Saudi regime in the Gulf War. It doesn't really matter at this point. The new us vs them has turned into a Hatfields vs McCoys on a global scale. It goes back so far, the participants don't really recall the original circumstances.

15. GRIMLET

GRIMLET Deceased

I would hope the majority of efforts of our government would be for the Iranian people to rise up, again, and change their government.

16. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

GRIMLET
    They (OBAMMOA) had there chance in 2009 and let the Iranian Government slaughter hundreds and never said boo. Cause they didn't want to offend there Muslim pals!:rofl:

17. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Nothing is sure about the future. That's what makes it so fun to watch.

18. GRIMLET

GRIMLET Deceased

I agree. They let the original arab spring wither and die. The United States failed in supporting its objectives.
    A full on attack from an outside nation will solidify the nationalism of all Iranians. The Iranian people are not our enemy. Their government is.

19. rgregoryb

rgregoryb Amerikaner

their leadership would be OK with that because it will bring about the 12th Inning :supergrin: (don't know why they want such a long baseball game)

please try to keep up with current events

20. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Like hell. A more naive statement was never made.

They've funded hezbollah, made a puppet state out of Lebanon, work with Syria to foment violence, incite violence against israel and in the past year have bombed targets in Thailand, India and even south America just off the top of my head.