"The war on Christmas"

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by arglockfan, Jan 8, 2010.

1. arglockfan

arglockfan

2. Fumble

Fumble RIP Poom . . .

Sure he might make some good points (I didn't watch the video by the way, I'm just taking your word on the subject) but he was (or maybe still is) part of the leadership for the KKK and that blows all his credibility.

3. arglockfan

arglockfan

He has nothing to do with the Klan anymore. Thats been like 30 years ago. The Klan is a thing of the past. They don't hold any political power anymore. Im sure a lot of the older posters here who are in their 70s and lived in the south have had ties with them during the civil rights era.

4. JuneyBooney

JuneyBooney

He has some very valid points. Interesting point of view.

5. arglockfan

arglockfan

He also has a few other videos on his youtube channel as well. What I dont get is you have Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, but then David Duke gets called racist for sticking up for the civil rights of white people.

6. arglockfan

arglockfan

7. JuneyBooney

JuneyBooney

That is because there is an assault on Christians and Whites in the US. He is a brilliant man who speaks the truth but people can't dare say it because it may offend someone. :upeyes: Our country has really gone wacko. Do you remember when Don Rickles used to cut on people in his routine and it was hilarious. Now everything has to be pc and it is destroying society.

8. arglockfan

arglockfan

I recall in 2008 right after the elections David Duke was holding his annual European American Conference in Mississippi just outside of Memphis. The town delcared state of emergency and went ape s****