close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The Walking Dead; Season 3

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Jade Falcon, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon WTF EREN?!

Oops, sorry! Thanks for the correction.

2. vr4 case

vr4 case

I guess I'm just not technologically inclined, but how do you get the video from the tv-links.edu? If I hit the black "stream this now" (cinapalace) it wants me to sign up for something "free" but provide my credit card. or i can go below that to the green "download" or "play now" buttons (powered by ilivid) but it just keeps trying to download illived.

Any help?

3. PrO...

PrO...

100% Agree!

4. TeeJay37

TeeJay37

I downloaded ilivid. I looked it up and mcafee said that it was safe, so I went for it. The green "play now" is what I use. Of course, make your own decision on ilivid as I didn't do a whole lot of research.

Another one I use is watchseries.eu (lots of pirating in Europe, I guess) and I don't think I had to install anything. It's very search/browse friendly, too. A couple good places it links to are daclips and gorillavid. Fair warning, though...yesterday I got a pop up that literally said "get ready to f*** a new chick every night..." All the pop-ups get bothersome sometimes.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  5. NeverMore1701

NeverMore1701 Fear no Evil Platinum Member

utorrent and thepiratebay.se

'nuff said.

6. Fox

Fox Varmit Control

I doubt that the tv show producers will stray too far from the storyline in the illustrated novels.

That said, I am thinking that it would have been wise for the group to have taken over a deserted farm in the 2nd season. At some point the canned foods are going to run out and they will need to be producing their own food. The alternative is to starve at some point.

In season two, there was an episode where Darryl searched a deserted farmhouse. It was a two story house. A log palisade with simple guard towers would have made it secure.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  7. JFrame

JFrame

*** SPOILER ALERT FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T SEEN ALL OF LAST SEASON'S EPISODES ***

By the same token, it seemed like they could have easily fortified and reinforced Herschel's house during the time everyone was there. When the herd of zombies struck, someone made some passing mention of the fact that a herd that size could literally tear the house apart, which was the rationale they used for fleeing.

Man -- those are some mean talons on those zombies if they can do that...! :shocked:

The people in that show really do make some weird decisions...But I still love it... :cool:

8. Fox

Fox Varmit Control

I just got to the episode where that old timer finally got it through his head that the zombies are undead rather than merely sick. Yes, they could have fortified that house. A simple log palisade and some guard towers for riflemen would have secured their homestead.

They seem to be wanting to kill that young man they took prisoner but the leader does not have the balls to do it. IMO they're morons for not putting him to work. They should be planting and harvesting crops to get through winter.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  9. Raleigh Glocker

Raleigh Glocker

10. FPS

FPS

If you guys need something to hold you over until the 14th check out the movie "Stake Land".

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/stake_land/

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNC2HwAaWWE"]Stake Land - Official Trailer [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

11. nmk

nmk

I couldn't agree more.

12. TheJ

TheJ NRA Life Member Lifetime Member

I am excited to see the new season. My wife (who used to think it was stupid but then watched some of the episodes on my iPad and then the whole first two seasons) got sucked in as well and is now anxious to watch too. Lol