Glock Talk banner

The wait is finally over. Sub compact people check this out!

21250 Views 200 Replies 66 Participants Last post by  CAMSDADDY
Finally. For my 26

https://www.geeplate.com/so/4M4ky5u...on=8d9e6418-9b24-45b8-9b5b-b262c0ddae98#/main

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
41 - 60 of 201 Posts

· " Fast is fine but, accuracy is everything"
1,221 Posts
I like it but, I prefer the barrel covered up more since Im always hitting the barrel on things. Not to mention the dust and debris that gets into the barrel. I ended up making my own some time ago :
View attachment 381946
Looks like an Outbags holster I have one for my 43 and Shield 2.0 nice holster picked my op for 30 bucks.

· Crusty Member
11,251 Posts
Seems awfully pricey for an aftermarket polymer floor plate. I guess they either don't have the economy of scale that Pearce has, or they're trying for crazy high margins.

· Man, I'm Pretty
32,628 Posts
Hopefully they will sell a ton of them and the price will come down.

$24.99 for one plastic baseplate is a little pricey for me when I can get a complete magazine for the same price. The others were machined aluminum and I could see why they were so expensive. I think this company is trying to recoup some of their start up costs and may have priced themselves out of the market, in my opinion.

However, in the real world, if that is what you need to make yourself effective with the gun then it would be worth it.

Regards,
Happyguy :)

Reactions: Pepiot

· Registered
1,994 Posts
I guess it allows your mag to double as a pointy thing for chipping ice or maybe smacking a bad guy? Oh wait it allows to reach that itch you just can’t get to!

· Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·

· Man, I'm Pretty
32,628 Posts
What is click bait?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Hyperbole designed to entice you to click on a site.

Usually the site ends up being laced with ads and/or popups to garner the owner views so he can make some cash from the advertisers.

Sometimes it is by a legitimate business that is trying to get noticed, which is what I think this is.

Regards,

· Registered
6 Posts
We are not the same company.

When GAP disappeared and never delivered on their promised G43 plates I started toying with the idea of making them.

So now we offer them for the G43, G42, G26, G27, G33.

We are called GeePlate and they are available on our website by the same name.

View attachment 381719 View attachment 381720
Hello. I am new to Glock Talk.. This is my first post.
I like the look of your Gee Plate. I have a Glock 26 Gen 4 and I have a Pearce plate on it.
Of course I cannot tell without trying the Gee Plate which one I would prefer. The Pearce allows the pinky to rest in it for a 3 finger grip.
The Gee Plate appears to allow only a 2 finger grip. But ....The Gee Plate appears to be more compact and would conceal better and this is very important to me.
I do want to try your good looking compact Gee Plate,
Can you add anything re the Pearce pate vs. Gee Plate?
I too write articles on various products. I am called "gadget"
I wish you the best of good luck...it is a nice design
Thank you

· Registered
6 Posts
I’ve been a big fan of Pearce +0s on multiple guns, but I like the GeePlate on my 43 much better.
I too have a Pearce on my Glock 26. I like the look of the Gee Plate it appears more compact...less printing.....but only a 2 finger grip compared to Pearce allows 3 finger grip.
What is it that about the Gee Plate that makes you prefer it over the Pearce.
Thank you

· Registered
691 Posts
Hopefully they will sell a ton of them and the price will come down.

$24.99 for one plastic baseplate is a little pricey for me when I can get a complete magazine for the same price. The others were machined aluminum and I could see why they were so expensive. I think this company is trying to recoup some of their start up costs and may have priced themselves out of the market, in my opinion.

However, in the real world, if that is what you need to make yourself effective with the gun then it would be worth it.

Regards,
I could be wrong, but I think the price is for a "pair" of them which was the price of the now defunct, GAP plates, with postage.

· Registered
1,508 Posts
$25?! For a part that probably costs less than $0.025 to manufacture? No way.
I hear this a lot from people that have no idea how manufacturing works.

Let’s say the mold costs $10k to cut (a round number picked at random) and each shot .10 in material (again, a random number.)

How many do you need to sell, and at what price to recover your costs alone?

· Happy g21/g19 /g43 owner!
2,465 Posts
I hear this a lot from people that have no idea how manufacturing works.

Let’s say the mold costs $10k to cut (a round number picked at random) and each shot .10 in material (again, a random number.)

How many do you need to sell, and at what price to recover your costs alone?
Dude don't confuse them with reality or the facts! What are you thinking?

Sent from my POS SM-T530NU using Tapatalk. please excuse my typos, spell check sucks!

· Registered
1,508 Posts
I too have a Pearce on my Glock 26. I like the look of the Gee Plate it appears more compact...less printing.....but only a 2 finger grip compared to Pearce allows 3 finger grip.
What is it that about the Gee Plate that makes you prefer it over the Pearce.
Thank you
On my 43 it gives me a more secure grip than the Pearce or the factory +0 extensions do. I’ve tried shaving Pearces down, but they don’t have the meat in the right places to reduce by much. I like the GeePlate because it gives me better control with less bulk. For me, it’s a better choice - nothing wrong with the Pearce, variety is good.

41 - 60 of 201 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.