Glock Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,508 Posts
Nope, doesn't snag on clothing at all. I've had a GAP brand on my 26 magazines for years and it hasn't snagged my shirt at all.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
... and I’ve been carrying my GeePlate equipped G43 for a few days with different cover garments, no snagging issues at all.

· Registered
1,508 Posts
$25?! For a part that probably costs less than $0.025 to manufacture? No way.
I hear this a lot from people that have no idea how manufacturing works.

Let’s say the mold costs $10k to cut (a round number picked at random) and each shot .10 in material (again, a random number.)

How many do you need to sell, and at what price to recover your costs alone?

· Registered
1,508 Posts
I too have a Pearce on my Glock 26. I like the look of the Gee Plate it appears more compact...less printing.....but only a 2 finger grip compared to Pearce allows 3 finger grip.
What is it that about the Gee Plate that makes you prefer it over the Pearce.
Thank you
On my 43 it gives me a more secure grip than the Pearce or the factory +0 extensions do. I’ve tried shaving Pearces down, but they don’t have the meat in the right places to reduce by much. I like the GeePlate because it gives me better control with less bulk. For me, it’s a better choice - nothing wrong with the Pearce, variety is good.

· Registered
1,508 Posts
Everyone has an opinion and These forums were establish to share info about the shooting past time. It's so disappointing when almost every post generates some intense heated and sometimes name calling discussion . I recently participated in one and realized it's silly. We are all entitled to our opinions and I don't want to sway or try to convince anyone else about mine.

I just want to get and share info. maybe Brag about my gun or shooting that day.

Over the years these forums have provided a wealth of knowledge.

I wish we could keep it that way.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Sometimes this place is like a middle school playground...

· Registered
1,508 Posts
Found another use for the Gee Plate. When using a MIC holster, it rides on your belt and gives extra stability. Way more comfortable than a full AIWB holster and just as secure. The slide impression in the pic is from a long drive..

Oh, *that* looks comfortable! I just can’t bring myself to Mexi carrying a chambered Glock.

· Registered
1,508 Posts
Shirt snaggers. Factory plates work much better for me.
And you know this how?

I’ve been carrying GeePlate equipped guns exclusively for a few months now, and I haven’t had any instances of them hanging up on anything. Maybe you’re wearing skin tight rayon disco shirts left over from 1979?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.