Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
2,759 Posts
We are not the same company.

When GAP disappeared and never delivered on their promised G43 plates I started toying with the idea of making them.

So now we offer them for the G43, G42, G26, G27, G33.

We are called GeePlate and they are available on our website by the same name.

Handgun holster Brown Gun accessory Leather Tan

· Registered
2,759 Posts
Hopefully they will sell a ton of them and the price will come down.

$24.99 for one plastic baseplate is a little pricey for me when I can get a complete magazine for the same price. The others were machined aluminum and I could see why they were so expensive. I think this company is trying to recoup some of their start up costs and may have priced themselves out of the market, in my opinion.

However, in the real world, if that is what you need to make yourself effective with the gun then it would be worth it.

Regards,
Happyguy :)

It’s 24.95 for 2 of them.

· Registered
2,759 Posts
Hello. I am new to Glock Talk.. This is my first post.
I like the look of your Gee Plate. I have a Glock 26 Gen 4 and I have a Pearce plate on it.
Of course I cannot tell without trying the Gee Plate which one I would prefer. The Pearce allows the pinky to rest in it for a 3 finger grip.
The Gee Plate appears to allow only a 2 finger grip. But ....The Gee Plate appears to be more compact and would conceal better and this is very important to me.
I do want to try your good looking compact Gee Plate,
Can you add anything re the Pearce pate vs. Gee Plate?
I too write articles on various products. I am called "gadget"
I wish you the best of good luck...it is a nice design
Thank you
I don’t do reviews or comparison of my product to other products. However, if you have a review channel, website etc. feel free to contact me to discuss the option of reviewing the GeePlate.

· Registered
2,759 Posts
$25?! For a part that probably costs less than $0.025 to manufacture? No way.
Well, that’s lower than most people estimate of “it’s a $5 part”.

Go ahead and contact and injection molding company and ask them how much it will cost you to make a mold for such a part.

Come back with a replay. I’ll wait.

Sorry, I got tired of people who are saying this is a cheap part to make. Just the design phase itself is several months and tens of iterations to get the design right.

· Registered
2,759 Posts
I too have a Pearce on my Glock 26. I like the look of the Gee Plate it appears more compact...less printing.....but only a 2 finger grip compared to Pearce allows 3 finger grip.
What is it that about the Gee Plate that makes you prefer it over the Pearce.
Thank you
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee. If you don’t like it, send it back for whatever reason.

So far, 0 returns.

· Registered
2,759 Posts
I am a LE armorer. My agency frowns on the Pierce extensions. Frequently when a mag (with a pierce extension) gets dropped the mag will explode (and yes under stress drills even professionals can drop a loaded mag). The philosophy is when a fellow Officer is out of ammo in an emergency another officer can throw them a loaded mag. I have never seen a GAP or one of the aluminum floor plates fail. I was only able to find 2 GAP floor plates, they are real nice. If I could get a couple of these new ones sent to my agency I would like to drop test them and see if they fail. Most of ours off duty MOS are carrying are G-27's.
Send a PM please. I’d like for you to try and push the GeePlate to the limit.

· Registered
2,759 Posts
I took some pictures that will hopefully illustrate what your grip is like with the GeePlate.

You can see how the GeePlate extends past the front of the grip.
Gun Firearm Trigger Finger Starting pistol

It is designed to fit your middle and ring finger. Your pinky still curles under the base plate.
Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft Starting pistol

The GeePlate extension help squeeze both pingers and give you a secure grip.
Finger Hand Thumb Trigger Nail

· Registered
2,759 Posts
Same for me. I'd rather have my pinky under the mag than have the pistol be at least a half inch (probably closer to an inch) taller.
You still get to keep your pinky under the base plate. Check my pictures on the 4th page of this thread.

· Registered
2,759 Posts
Mine just came in today. I wish they didn't have the injection molding marks, but I guess there's no helping that. Looking forward to shooting it.

View attachment 383278
There's not really a way to make them without injection molding marks. It's part of the process.

How do you like the feel and fit?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.