The Very Definition Of Insanity

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by teeceetx, Nov 21, 2019.

1. teeceetx

teeceetx

What we are witnessing today in our government, is the battle of corruption vs. benevolence. At the height of hypocrisy, the Democrap's accuse the sitting President of a revolving set of so-called impeachable crimes.

At the core, the President is accused of quid pro quo in investigating Biden. It's claimed that aid to Ukraine was delayed until Ukraine agreed to investigate Biden's involvement in having a Ukrainian Federal Prosecutor investigating Biden's son Hunter, fired.

After endless hours of testimony, not a single person has provided ANY PROOF that Trump's request was a quid pro quo. Not a one. We've heard endless presumptions, guesses, and second/third/fourth hand claims that there was a quid pro quo. No proof has yet to be provided.

Biden publicly declared Ukraine would not receive a BILLION dollars in aid until the prosecutor was fired, and that he was getting on a plane in six hours, and that would be the deadline. Well, Ukraine capitulated and fired the prosecutor, and the aid was delivered. THAT CLEARLY IS A QUID PRO QUO!

Why was there no investigation into Biden's activity at the time? Where were all these concerned politicians then? Neither the Republicans nor the Democrap's did a damned thing about that. But suddenly, some murky claims of a Trump quid pro quo result in an impeachment hearing!

The reality is that this is just an extension of the coup d'tat the Democrap's have been waging since BEFORE Trump was elected. The Democrap's are frightened about a second Trump term, as they are clearly convinced the Democrap candidates have no chance at beating Trump in 2020. They need to do as much damage to Trump as possible before the election.

As if this were not enough proof of the coup, the SECRET HEARINGS, the elusive NON-WHISTLEBLOWER, and the inability for Republicans to call their own witnesses for questioning, ought to convince most people of the blatant charade of this entire process. And add to that, Nancy Pelosi's public statement that the American people cannot be trusted to elect a President!

Every day, we read of ever-more insane activities and crimes across the country. Public officials promoting wild and wacky fringe elements, sanctuary cities, attacks on police and other law enforcement officials, school districts indoctrinating students rather than educating them, and the increasing erosion of Constitutionally guaranteed freedoms and protections.

Normalcy no longer exists. Welcome to the insane asylum, run by the inmates.

2. porschedog

porschedog

Agreed.

This is an epic case of TDS at pandemic levels.

3. Dave514

Dave514

So the MSM conclusion to this investigation is, Trump tied finances to the investigation and withheld the funds until the Ukraine agreed to investigate Biden...who did nothing wrong.

Caver 60 likes this.
  4. stavey

stavey

5. rover2

rover2

We can look at what is going on as just insanity. Or, look hard at what the democrats are trying to ultimately accomplish. It's not really about President Trump, he is just in the way. It's a full blown effort to destroy this country and rebuild it as a communist state.

Caver 60, paul45, aircarver and 4 others like this.
  6. GeorgeK

GeorgeK

Hopefully Trump's second term will turn the table on the Democrats. They will be scurrying like cockroaches. [​IMG]

Sent from my Stupid Phone

7. rock_castle

rock_castle Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness

Insanity is not voting GOP.

8. GeorgeK

GeorgeK

Sent from my Stupid Phone

rock_castle likes this.
  9. bdcochran

bdcochran

Let me address the Ukraine.
    1. the political corruption has always been rampant.
    2. the division of the Soviet Union developed into friction between Russia and the Ukraine
    a. price of gas supplied to Ukraine, passage rights;
    b. access to the Black Sea and the naval base.
    3. we provided the push to overthrow the last Soviet era dictator and installed our own person.
    4. we sent troops to the Ukraine (advisors/trainers).
    5. we started sending ships in the Black Sea into areas that were previously not traversed.
    6. sure we gave military aid to the Ukraine. It wasn't to defend against any other neighbor than Russia.
    7. we refused to give real time data from satellites, but gave delayed intelligence against the Russians.
    8. the US always played cat and mouse in giving military aid to the Ukraine.
    9. everyone, Democrat and Republican tried to cash in - like even Podesta, Biden, and Pelosi.
    10. every darn thing that gets done in this world is through negotiation.

Atomic Punk and Lockback like this.
  10. garya1961

garya1961

I just want to know how close you have to be to hear and understand the person on the other end of a call when you are not the one holding the phone.

11. DocCasualty

DocCasualty Wolverine

robhic and garya1961 like this.
  12. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

FIFY

robhic, garya1961 and DocCasualty like this.
  13. F106 Fan

F106 Fan

Can you imagine what people in other countries must think of the US? More important, can you imagine what foreign governments must think of the US? You just know this impeachment crap is making headlines around the world. Foreigners must be laughing their asses off.

And we're trying to spread our way of life? What hypocrisy!

When I stop to think about it, this government of ours makes me sick. We are so screwed... Fortunately, I'm too old to care!

robhic likes this.
  14. DocCasualty

DocCasualty Wolverine

I figure Putin must have a permanent stitch in his side from laughing so hard at this point.

Atomic Punk and nikerret like this.
  15. Darkangel1846

Darkangel1846

Everyday I read the news and hate the Democrats more and more. The same for the lying leftist news media. Our Government has gone to hell and the Democrats are leading the way.

16. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry.... Platinum Member

And he had obama dancing like his puppet and being told he could expect more when the Kenyan was more flexible after the election.

Dave Brubaker likes this.
  17. rj1939

rj1939

Trump disrupted the normal flow of money to the grifters..................Our wanna be aristocracy is having a hissy fit.

18. teeceetx

teeceetx

The Democrap's are the pied pipers, leading the useful idiots to their doom (along with the rest of us!).

19. KikoMonster

KikoMonster

From watching the hearings, this is what I came away with:
    1. The core issue/claim is that POTUS's intent was to withhold aid, approved by congress, until the new administration in Ukraine publicly announced they would/were investigating "Biden's son" (released summary of Trump's phone call). In return, Ukraine's would also get a White House visit in addition to the approved aid. This would give Trump a tangible video clip that the Biden's were being investigated and imply that they did something wrong. The value of this would provide the most benefit to the Trump campaign or opponents of Biden. Unless an investigation quickly (3-4 months) yielded reliable evidence against the Bidens, there would be no benefit to the country. Using national resources/policies for personal gain is inappropriate and possibly criminal.
    2. I do not know what your definition of proof is but mine is simply that presented evidence is enough to cause a reasonable person to accept a claim. That being said, multiple employees hired by POTUS, as well as the summary provided, confirmed that the situation described above occurred. I am not sure what you require for something to be accepted as proof. Recordings of the phone calls, testimony by Trump and other officials ignoring congressional subpoenas would clear up whether or not Democratic claims are true or not.
    3. The actions Joe Biden undertook to remove the corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor was consistent with the U.S. policy and international community. More importantly, it did not provide any personal gain to Joe Biden.
    4. There is no need hear from the whistle blower. The whistle blower's credibility should not be questioned because the evidence provided was incredibly accurate as shown in the public testimony and phone call summary.
    If you want to know how the whistle blower got the information then that is a different question to be asked. I suppose it could be an espionage investigation.
    Hunter Biden would also not be able provide any relevant information on Trump's intent and actions. Again, if you support investigations then that is another that could be undertaken but would not be related to the issue at hand. Just heard on CNN that someone is starting this investigation.
    5. I totally concur that this process is a blatant charade. It does not seem that either party is interested in an honest assessment. Even though Nunes was providing information to the White House during an investigation he was on against the White House, Schiff should not have been disclosing information gathered during closed-door testimony. The comments and jabs both sides were making during the public hearing was disgusting.
    6. In case you have not realized it, we are not a democracy but rather a republic. We only elect others to pursue our desires.
    7. I also agree with your claim of "increasing erosion of Constitutionally guaranteed freedoms and protections." Just look at the lack of due process of legal immigrants, detainment of U.S. citizens, and attacks on the press. Here in Texas, the public schools still recite the pledges, and have prayers at functions. To some degree these are acts of indoctrination.
    8. Normalcy is what most are doing. It has no relationship to good or bad, right or wrong, moral or immoral.

I hope some of your questions were answered.
    KM

ocjackel and R.B. Riddick like this.
  20. Dave Brubaker

Dave Brubaker