GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is a myth.

Anybody who hasn't made up their mind by September 1st shouldn't vote, procreate or drive a car. Sadly, there are no screens in place to prevent that.

·
Mentally Frozen
24,789 Posts
Only simpletons could be undecided.

·
What did I come in here for?
10,945 Posts
My friend asked me to spend some time at the local Synagogue polling place so there would be a "Republican presence" here in the land of Biden signs.
I declined, choosing to remain a gray man.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My friend asked me to spend some time at the local Synagogue polling place so there would be a "Republican presence" here in the land of Biden signs.
I declined, choosing to remain a gray man.
Smart man. That's precisely why they have a curtain on the ballot box. It's nobody's damned business how you vote.

Only simpletons could be undecided.
By now, anybody that says they are undecided, is really just uninformed.
I think a lot of them also crave attention. You know, the kids whose momma had to tie a pork chop around their neck to get the dog to play with them.

Reactions: Cambo and Dynactus

·
Registered
5,380 Posts
There’s those that always vote D and there’s those that always vote R. The middle “undecided” group is about 40%-42%.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
I still haven't decided if I'm voting R or LP.

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Are these the kind of people that can’t decide what to eat at a restaurant? Maybe they should eat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These are the people who sit in line at the drive through and wait until they get to the speaker to decide what they want. They usually sit at the speaker 5 minutes pointing out the window at the menu as if the person on the speaker can see them.

Reactions: Cambo

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I still haven't decided if I'm voting R or LP.
People vote Democrat for their 'cause'.

People vote Libertarian for their 'conscience'.

People vote Republican for their Country.

I see you are "Life SAF Life GOA". Thank you for that.

Roaring lions are devouring our country. You only got one bullet. Use it wisely.

Reactions: Cambo and Dynactus

·
RIP Stan Lee.. . .
17,164 Posts
Norman Coordinate. . . .

Reactions: SargeMO

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
I see you are "Life SAF Life GOA". Thank you for that.
One was $1000, the other was only $150. That one has a platinum/prestige or something membership for $1000, I'll do it, but haven't yet.

Reactions: SargeMO
1 - 14 of 14 Posts