The UK is falling.. Sharia supported by the law

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by thewitt, Aug 6, 2018.

1. thewitt

thewitt

DonGlock26 likes this.
  2. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry.... Platinum Member

What could cause these people to transform into such wusses? The British empire was once the most powerful on the globe. Now it looks like they've morphed into a bunch of sniveling cowards. Did the muslims threaten them? This is scary like in America where muslims and illegals are first-class citizens while we are becoming second-class citizens in our own country! :steamed:

3. thewitt

thewitt

Did you watch the part where the police showed up at the house of the woman who complained about the illegal praying in the park?

They arrested her the next morning...

4. G26-Has-my-6

G26-Has-my-6

fx77, Bus007 and robhic like this.
  5. robhic

I admit I didn't watch until the end. The video was just one big cluster -----. To see the reaction that lady got IN the park causes me to not have a problem believing they went to her house. It's bizarro-world over there....

6. powernoodle

powernoodle

Islam is not a religion in the sanitized Western sense of the world. It is an evil, oppressive socio/fascist matrix that rides on the rails of Sharia.

7. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Progressives are the HIV virus of Western politics. They will weaken the host until the host succumbs to pathogens (Islam) that would normally be too weak to kill the host. Women suffrage greatly aided the progressive HIV virus spreading because in general women are easily swayed by emotional arguments, promised of supporting illegitimate children, and tugging on heart strings.

The Machinist and fx77 like this.
  8. Wake_jumper

Wake_jumper Don't Jump!

The English have become so very tolerant and open minded. Its so nice to see that they just want to get along with everyone. It's the right thing to do... welcoming their new Muslim overlords.

We saved them from two German armies in the great wars... we cannot save them from themselves.

God speed, Englishmen.

(Thank God my ancestors had the good sense to emigrate 400 years ago).

9. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

10. B C

B C

Muslims do not assimilate. They will bring their backwards ass views to your town, demand you put up with it, and if you don't they cry "racism".

11. Sdasaro

Sdasaro Not from my cold dead clutching hands

We owe it all to the Libertards and "political correctness". And yes it can happen here if the left gains power.

12. Binge&Purge

Binge&Purge Making B&P Great Again

13. Brasso

Brasso Millennium Member

We'll have the same here if the Libs have their way. They are both evil enemies of freedom.

aircarver likes this.
  14. robhic

Muslims AND ILLEGAL INVADERS. It has been a requirement, of sorts, that we've chosen to move away from. For an older view:

“In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

--Teddy Roosevelt