Glock Talk banner
381 - 399 of 399 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Old thread.... But .....

G26 - readily available 9mm ammo, that shoots like it's big brothers, and can carry their hi cap mags, while far more concealable than brothers for urban travel.

G40 - 16 rounds of 10mm out of a 6in barrel.... Highly capable pistol for outdoors survival.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Speaking of resurrecting old threads:

I currently have a 48 MOS (my EDC) and a 19 (which may become my EDC while I'm having some frame work done on my G48 MOS). I would like a 21 to complement my Foxtrot Mike AR 45 (.45 ACP) and maybe a 43 (to shoot in GSSF Pocket Gun class). But then I also want a Shadow Systems G19 clone and, and, and. :LOL:

"Hi, I'm Lee and I'm a gun addict."

·
Registered
104 Posts
I would say G33 and G35. The G33 is ideally suited to conceal carry and you have the option of 357 sig or converting easily to 40 or 9. Gives you the option of 3 different calibers for flexibility plus a wide range of factory magazine options. Out of the long slide Glocks the G35 gives the most flexibility with being able to easily convert from 40 to 357 sig or 9mm.

if I was going to only pick one Glock then it would be the G32. In addition to the aforementioned reasons it is also small enough to carry but big enough to fun for a range day

·
Registered
939 Posts
What are the two Glocks that give the widest range of use for you if 2 were all you could afford etc.....?
My choice has been the G21SF and the G19. These two offer a sweet spot of versatility and in probably the most readily available
Ammo on the planet...love these two Glocks
1. GLOCK 45 9mm (King of Glock).
2. GLOCK 43X (Prince of Glock).

End the story.

·
NRA Life Member
73,745 Posts
What are the two Glocks that give the widest range of use for you if 2 were all you could afford etc.....?
My choice has been the G21SF and the G19. These two offer a sweet spot of versatility and in probably the most readily available
Ammo on the planet...love these two Glocks
Glock 43 would be one - Glock 45 for the other. That's assuming I have plenty of other guns in real calibers. If those were my only 2 guns, I'd choose a Glock 27 and a Glock 21.

381 - 399 of 399 Posts